Guest jsunC

Dreams

I actully think it's kind of cool. Or sometimes when I'm falling asleep I'll get this strange sensation like everything is amplified...background sounds especially. Like my senses are more aware, yet I'm falling asleep. And then other times I start to dream before I'm actually asleep. I'm glad I rarely have scary dreams.

I had a dream lastnight...it was weird. There was this girl I'd knkown all my life, growing up together sort of thing (but unrelated, you sickos)... Anyways we're both young adults at this point... and it's like this realization that I have feelings for her. She was really pretty and blonde and we almost kiss. Ha, and that's about as close to sex dreams as I ever get.

Yesterday we were driving home and my brother was driving and I was in the front seat and I was half-asleep and I was thinking at warp speed about something or other and then he snapped my fingers in my face and woke me up and I can't remember what I was thinking about.

Damn.

My dream last night was weird.

I was in a sort of post-war Canada and Stephen King had created this "haunted" cocaine that one could apparently never break the addiction. The cocaine came in cylinders, so I had crammed them up my nose until it started to bleed. Then I had the idea of crushing them into bits and snorting them that way. After doing so, this guy I knew from Jr. High and High School came (I never hung out with the kid and havent seen him for over a year now) and he told me that what I was doing was stupid. As soon as he left, I stopped using the cocaine and Stephen King got mad.

I stood up and started walking to McDonalds when this girl (whom I also went to Jr.High/Highschool and hadn't seen in over a year) grabbed my hand and I started giving her a piggy back ride over the McDonalds, where we ate there and apparently she said we were dating now. I went back to a tent inside of a busy military base, with blackhawks flying over head constantly. It ended with me in the Jasper Gondola lobby with 5 other people confused as to how we got there. Then I woke up.

sounds like one of my dreams.

a couple of months ago i had a dream that the USA made an explosive bug..? This bug had the power to blow up the entire planet

It was crawling around in the sewage system, somewhere in North America and no one was allowed to flush the toilet, or it could disturb the bug and blowup the world. I lived in a mushroom house in this dream. The dream ended with my droppig into the sewers with some CIA guys looking for the bug.

Nope:

Smurf #1: Yo, Smurf, that party last night was freakin', Smurf!

Smurf #2: You bet your smurf it was!

Smurf #1: Hey, I saw you leaving with Smurfette.

Smurf #2: Yeah. Right when we left the party, she started smurfin' me.

Smurf #2: Shut the smurf up! Right in the smurfing parking lot?

Smurf #2: Oh, yeah.

Smurf #1: That's freakin' smurf!

Smurf #2: You betcha.

Smurf #1: Freakin' smurf.