Crusader

Matthew Good 2011 Tour Dates!

6086.jpg

October Shows

November Shows

December Shows

Front page news: Matthew Good 2011 Tourl

The upcoming tour will feature VIP ticket packages that include the following...

• A ticket within the first ten rows of reserved seating venues,
  • or front-of-the-line access to general admission venues.
  • Admission to a post-show Meet & Greet with Matthew.
  • ONE signed, numbered 11.5" x 11.5" lithograph of the album cover of Lights Of Endangered Species.
  • ONE exclusive limited edition t-shirt.

VIP tickets: http://maplemusic.com/matthewgood/

Pre-sale Passwords

Found so far:

• endangered
  • lyrics

More to come hopefully!

Feel free to post your finds/updates.

Guest jjazz

The Toronto show is already up for sale as a VIP package. And here is the motherload of all news for you fuckers...

"I thought I

try variations of the album name.

...and I figured it out in 2 tries. Try "endangered" for the Epcor Centre show. Not on sale yet though.

Don't Miss the Presale for Some of Canada's Best Rock!

This Week's Password: lyrics

Matthew Good

3 Shows:

November 29 at Royal Theatre

December 2 & 3 at Vogue Theatre

Presale starts: Wed, Jul 6 at 10am

Presale ends: Thu, Jul 7 at 10pm

Public Onsales:

Royal Theatre: Fri, Jul 8 at 9:30am

Vogue Theatre: Fri, Jul 8 at 10am

What exactly happens at a post-show Meet & Greet with Matthew. I've never been to one before.

Me neither. I would think it would be like some kind of 'backstage pass' deal. I bought a VIP ticket, but i would hope Matt also does the free bus greetings because that is just too cool, especially if there are any fans on limited funds. That may be asking a lot of the guy though, he could be meeting fans until 1am lol.

Also...for M+, there are no new memberships available for that right? I was waiting for his next tour to join M+ because i would love a shot at being at the sound check.

Edited by Moonlight_Graham

Guest girl
Also...for M+, there are no new memberships available for that right? I was waiting for his next tour to join M+ because i would love a shot at being at the sound check.

I don't think new memberships for M+ are being accepted. I think anyone can register for free if they want to post on his regular blog.

try variations of the album name.

...and I figured it out in 2 tries. Try "endangered" for the Epcor Centre show. Not on sale yet though.

you are a god send, i will be in the first 5 rows for both shows, even if i have to go to scalpers again.

Guest jjazz

I guess the VIP is also a nice way to ensure that the crowd will be in good spirits considering the people up front are actually your fans.

Yesterday - being oblivious the date July 5th - I went to the Royal Theatre website to fiddle around in the ticket area for the Nov 29 Victoria BC MG show...and guessed at presale codes for the live nation presale, guessed "endangered" and it let me in and purchase a ticket.....today I realize is the day they are supposed to go on sale...? No idea why it let me in to purchase one...

Odd.

Ok, is anyone else having difficulties trying to purchase presale tickets for the November 11th show in Calgary???

OK here's the deal if you're trying to order pre-sale tickets for either of the Calgary shows...

If you want presale tickets today (Wednesday) the code is lyrics

If you want presale tickets tomorrow (Thursday) the code is endangered

thanks for the update on the code, could only get row H for the 11th, may try again tomorrow for better seats on the 10th, if not, scalpers.

You'll have to go through scalpers. According to the VIP tickets page, the first 10 rows of the orchestra section at the Jack will be reserved for VIP ticket purchasers.

Just tinkering with the Vogue's online site for both Vancouver shows. It accepts the promo code endangered, but it lists the show as sold out already...before and after the promo code is entered. Maybe it's just a glitch until tickets officially go on sale on he 8th?

Has anyone successfully pre-ordered tickets?

The shows on the west coast are so far off I'm not even totally sure where I'll be living by then lol. I'll probably stick with the plan and buy tickets for Nanaimo when they go on sale in August. I guess most of the seats in the first 10 rows are probably being held for VIP packages, I was really hoping to get awesome seats this time but I don't want to buy the VIP package. We'll see what happens I guess. Interesting that the show in Port Alberni looks like it's in a high school gym haha.

Guest girl
Ok, is anyone else having difficulties trying to purchase presale tickets for the November 11th show in Calgary???

OK here's the deal if you're trying to order pre-sale tickets for either of the Calgary shows...

If you want presale tickets today (Wednesday) the code is lyrics

If you want presale tickets tomorrow (Thursday) the code is endangered

Awesome! Thanks a lot for the code michiforsberg. I just bought tickets now and could only get row O. I wonder if all the mezzanine left seats are gone already. I was hoping to get those ones and pick my own seats, but they didn't allow that option. They assigned seats to me. Oh well. Better luck next time.

It doesn't matter where you sit at the Jack Singer, there is no bad seat in the house at all.

Curtster, I'm kind of in the same boat. I am pretty sure that me/my fiancee/our roommate will be moving out of this apartment before the VIP packages are sent out, so we're getting it shipped to my dad in Calgary. Conveniently, we will be there at the end of November for his wedding to pick it all up.

Also, I don't think Matt has ever done a meet and greet in this fashion before, so who knows what it'll be like. I imagine a bit like waiting outside the bus- take a picture, get an autograph, but indoors and warmer.