Crusader

Matthew Good 2011 Tour Dates!

i'm gonna win and go alone. fk all yous fks.

I wish there was a "like" button, cause I'd click it.

And seriously, I know the people on here would most likely appreciate the concert more, but who really can't fine 20 friends that at least enjoy MG's music. Who wouldn't want to go to a free private concert if they were invited by a friend. And I wouldn't care where this took place. It could be a concert hall that holds 10,000 people, my house, or at the end of my dock at my cottage. Anywhere this happens it is still a huge privledge and pretty friggin amazing.

Guys, I have a question.

I bought a VIP ticket to the Saskatoon show (standing room only, so no assigned seating).

However, my friend just got a regular ticket. How mellow are these events at letting my friend up with me near the stage? Obviously he can't take part in the meet and greet, etc, or get the merch, as it's sold out.

Any advice, or help?

Guys, I have a question.

I bought a VIP ticket to the Saskatoon show (standing room only, so no assigned seating).

However, my friend just got a regular ticket. How mellow are these events at letting my friend up with me near the stage? Obviously he can't take part in the meet and greet, etc, or get the merch, as it's sold out.

Any advice, or help?

I've been to GA shows and have been crushed up against the barricade (in fact, I caught a drum at a Trail of Dead show that was kicked in the direction of my face), so you can get pretty damn close if you're there early enough. From what I understand about the VIP packages, the VIP packs for the general admission shows gets you front of the line access to the venue- after that, you're on your own.

I can't believe I got VIP ducats this late in the game for calgary. But one post got me worried that the seats won't be together. the site did say "first come, first served" so I'm hoping that also means the seats are together. If they are not though I hope I can talk someone into moving seats. I would even take the seat further away since they are all gonna be in the first 10 rows. Nonetheless I am looking forward to meeting Matt. It will be a first.

MG in Victoria Nov 29 2011 Royal Theatre

Need to unload these...buy both and you save 40 bucks...these were my panic pre-sale purchases...ended up with front row on regular sale day...please pass on if you know anyone in Victoria who may want to go...no better seats available - thanks.

MG TICKETS

Edited by jennzebel