Guest jsunC

Dreams

Guest jsunC

I dunno about you guys, but i always have fucked up dreams that don't make any sense, and i love hearing other peoples because they always make way more sense than mine.

With that said post all your fucked up dreams, new or old.

I'll start it off.

About a year ago i had a dream that i was sitting on the beach with a couple of my friends, and one of my friends was swimming. All of the sudden a guy in a lobster suit came out of the water and started attacking my friend, and killed him. So i drew my sword (i was wearing armour too for some reason) and went in and killed the lobster. After i slayed the evil lobster suit man, i looked over and saw a pelican eating a fish. The weird thing was, for the next two nights I had a dream of a pelican eating a fish.

The most recent one I remember was I was walking down the street, when 2 tanks rolled up and start shooting at me. I was able to find an unlocked house and when I turned around a huge bright light destroyed the tanks and the debris almost hit me. I ran into the house and hid in the bathroom as the same huge bright light destroyed everything but the bathroom I was hiding in.

When I was young I had a reoccuring dream of a moose chasing me through a forrest. The ground was falling behind me and the cabin I had to get to kept getting farther.

the last two christmas eves I've had extremely vivid dreams about random moments in my life from the past. like, really vivid. my life played out and I just watched, ( yes like a christmas carol). I could see everything as it was, every detail. I screamed but nobody heard

The last vivid dream I had was pretty creepy. It starts out with me on one of those metal tables used for disection. I'm paralized and my chest is split open from my groin to my neck, and it's just an empty void in there. Two disembodied hands slowly stitch me up with thick black thread and I can feel every stitch. The hands dissapear when they're finished and I slowly get up and start walking. I hold onto myself and end up in a mall looking for the food court, but I can't move fast enough because I'm afraid my chest will split open.

um....wow....uh....

I used to always have dreams of falling at a mall...you know, from the second floor?

Most recently I remember having an extremely vivid dream of me and my ex

doing stuff that she never did with me when we dated...

You ever have a dream that's so sad...you wake up....and you're bummed out for the rest of the day?

or a dream so great...and realistic, you think it actually happened?

I had a vivid dream once where I asked out this one girl I (surprise, surprise) had a crush on

and it was so realistic...i wasn't sure if it happened or not

so it was kind of awkward hanging out with her. I didn't know if I asked her or not.

I mean, what do you do? do you just ask, "did i asked you out?"

no, that is tres, tres gauche.

Edited by sodamntired

about 7 years ago i had a dream that i went to a camp. and i had to pee, so i went to the bathroom and nsync was there, in the girls bathroom. they were supposed to perform but didn't want to, so they hid. we got to talking and became best friends.

i had another dream 2 years later where i pierre from simple plan was living with me. and he was in love with me, but we were just friends and he thought i didn't know. then one day he was in the shower and i had to ask him a question, so i walked into the bathroom and said "do you want to play monopoly with me and my sister?" and he yelled at me to get out and was really really mad. so i left and felt really bad. then once he got out i apoligized and now i was in love with him. so we cuddled and played monopoly.

then i woke up sad 'cause it wasn't real and i didn't even have a boyfriend.

Besides a pretty standard romantic-style dream with my lead singer, the last dream I remember was REALLY freaky. It was awhile ago, but here is it is to the best of my recollection.

I was walking to school one day, and I see someone alone on a path walking by me. I get the strange urge to watch them die, and so I murder them (with a knife I think.) I start freaking out and thinking I'm gonna get caught, as all of a sudden a high school bell rings and the kids start coming out towards me. I hide the body under a bridge and get into a mascot costume to try and get away. I don't get noticed.

Within the next few weeks, the cops come to myhouse and ask me querstions, but I'm not a suspect, and after about amonth I realize that I'd gotten away with it and am happy. But the scariest part about it is that I can feel that I'm going to do it again. That I NEED to do it again. Then I wake up, and it was hard to figure out if it was even a dream, and I spend a few minutes lying in bed thinking about who I told and stuff. It was REALLY scary, and the feeling of wanting to friggin kill someone lingered for a few minutes too.

*shudder* I'm feeling all weirded out just thinking about it.

the other night i had a dream that a buddy of mine and i bought a restuarant franchise and were going to start it up... but at the same time i got offered a job as a train conductor. so i went for the train conductor interview, but it just consisted of me actually operating a VIA rail passenger train. in the dream i witnessed a group suicide in which a bunch of people in a huge van drove it into a lake and sat in it while it slowly sank. when the train ride stopped, i got out and saw a police officer laying plastic sheets over a couple dead bodies. i was standing across the street beside my car and my "girlfriend" in the dream refused to come with me. we got back to the restuarant and i took my buddy outside (which was magically part of a rain forest) and told him that "i knew this was going to happen, so i quit" and he said "YOU KNEW WHEN YOU WOKE UP THIS MORNING THAT YOU WERE GOING TO QUIT???" then i walked back inside and my "girlfriend's" friend (i remember her name to be Penny) came up to me and said "you're single" i asked my girlfriend why and she said "because penny wants me to break up with you"

then the dream ended.

the funny thing is, i tried to remember the dream in full when i woke up, and i am fairly certain the restuarant we were going to open was chuck-e-cheese.

about 7 years ago i had a dream that i went to a camp. and i had to pee, so i went to the bathroom and nsync was there, in the girls bathroom. they were supposed to perform but didn't want to, so they hid. we got to talking and became best friends.

i had another dream 2 years later where i pierre from simple plan was living with me. and he was in love with me, but we were just friends and he thought i didn't know. then one day he was in the shower and i had to ask him a question, so i walked into the bathroom and said "do you want to play monopoly with me and my sister?" and he yelled at me to get out and was really really mad. so i left and felt really bad. then once he got out i apoligized and now i was in love with him. so we cuddled and played monopoly.

then i woke up sad 'cause it wasn't real and i didn't even have a boyfriend.

"Playing monopoly"? Nice euphemism.

That said, I haven't had any vivid dreams for a long time. The last dream that I can remember having was three or four years ago. It consisted of me and a few friends doing whatever outside of my house. One of them gave birth to a moose, and then someone else started comically chasing me with a broom. In retrospect, funny.

Guest jsunC

this morning i had a good one.

I was driving to work, and then all of the sudden the "Cement roof soon" light came on. I then thought to myself, Wtf I had Brodeur do that like a week ago.

Then my alarm went off, and i think that's the only reason i remember it so precisely.

A few days ago I had a dream that I was walking through aforest, and there were owls everywhere. They are all on the ground, and they didn't fly, they slid about on the ground on their stomachs, not like snakes slithering but more like snow-sleds moving through snow. They all looked at me and spoke in loud, booming voices, telling me not to be afraid of them.

Guest jsunC

thats pretty funny.

I also quite often have dreams where fish float around in air, and don't need water to live. It's just a normal occurance now

Wow i'm jealous. My dreams are basically deja vu of day to day events or past experiances. They're really boring, aside from the one's with ex girlfriends in them, even then though.. still pretty bland and unimaginative.

i had a dream last ngith that i was driving on crowchild trail in calgary, on the way home from work. i was driving an F1 car. it was the one from the honda commercial. i drove by so many police, and they didnt do anything, cause they thought "oh man we cant keep up wiht him". then i woke up after getting hit with a big bug in the face.

pavel's made me lol.

the last one i remember went like so: i was sharing a room with my friend, caroline, who is severly allergic to nuts. she woke up in the morning because she had to get ready for something. i was hugging a metal coffee can full of organic peanut butter. when she was waking up, she woke me up and she sees that i'm awake, so she comes over to me and she says 'were you laughing last night because you had peanut butter?' and i grinned and nodded yes. that was the end.