Guest jsunC

Dreams

Guest jsunC
(in case your wondering I like to write down my dreams, which is why I'm able to recall so much detail.)

that's a really good idea, i think i might start doing that.

The other night I woke up in a cold sweat, disoriented (I had no idea where I was), and extremely tense all over, but all I could remember of the dream was there was lots of ice (think an entire planet of ice).

And a bunker of some sort...?

Also, someone I haven't seen in years was there.

Unfortunately, that's about the most I've remembered from any dream for quite some time now. The only time I remember anything is if they're stressful enough to wake me up, and keep me up.

Wow. I think last night was my longest and most detailed dream ever. Unfortunately it's sort of fragmented in my memory now, and I think I'm missing certain bits.

I'm pretty sure it started off with my friend Suzanna and I hanging out. We were on this huge structure made of old wooden steps, and creaky cat walks. I haven't seen her in ages, and we're just having a good time. Talking, running around, etc. Then we just start making out furiously and I've wanted her for so long, so it's really amazing. Then somehow we end up in the basement of my grandma's house, but she's unconscious from falling down some stairs.

So this vampire charges in looking for me (it turns out that I'm a vampire too) and tries to kill me, my grandma and Suz. We manage to kill him, and as soon as we do, I grab Suzanna's unconscious body and start getting ready to leave.

"Come on Baba (what I call my grandma)! We have to leave!"

"Owen, why?"

"Cuz they'll be back with a LOT more."

"I'm not leaving my house. Don't worry. *locks the door*"

Somehow I listen to her, and we end up sitting there watching TV till late at night, with Suzanna still passed out on the couch. Then we hear is upstairs. A group of about 20 vampires milling around, and ready to come after us. I take Suz and try to sneak out the back door, but there's a vampire right there waiting. I turn and there's a ton more; we're surrounded. Just as he lunges at me, a blast of white light comes and kills them all. I turn and look at my grandma, who apparently is a kickass wizard or something. She looks exhausted, however, and reccomends me find a place to hide. She dissapears, and I drive myself and Suz to my friend Riley's house, where I fill him and the rest of my buddies in on what's going on.

This kickass Ninja chick shows up, and says she's a vampire as well. I test her, and she answers my questions correctly, and helps us escape when the next wave of vampires comes. However, when we were runing, I fell behind, and turned a different way. So I run my way to another nearby friend's house, where they won't know where I am.

I walk into my friend Kristi's house, just as one of the pursuing trucks pulls up. I hide behind the counter as the well dressed vampire walks around the house, and Kristi's dad tries to get him out. I eventually stab him in the back, and we decide that no one will know where he was, as he was working alone. We did, however, have to destroy the truck or else it may have GPS or may be spotted near the house. So we bring the truck downstairs to this GIANT machine that will crush and incinerate it. I'm worried about the potential disturbance to the neighbours, but her dad assures me it's fine.

However, the plug we need to use is connected tot his huge scary weapon. It's like a sword, but both sides of the handle have this crazy looking blade. I unplug it and this evil sinister music starts playing.

"That's the ghost" her dad telles me. "You'll have to get rid of her.

I go towards the room the music is coming from, and it's pitch black and full of evil voices and disembodied laughter. I'm fucking terrified, and I go back to pick up the weapon. I hear a voice, and I charge towards it, swinging wildly, and managing to hit it three times, killing it.

Her dad destroys the car, and we're pretty sure we're safe for awhile. But I AM getting worried about my friends. Did they get away? What's going on? I keep wanting to make a phone call to Riley's, but know I shouldn't.

And then I don't remember anything else.

that is fucked.

here's a weird dream.

the other night i had adream that i went to an o-town concert. it was actally otown and david blane, so they did magic and then sang some songs.

at one point, dan miller (my favorite member) was nailed to the cross, but david blane nailed 3 spikes into each hand. then there was a questionaire period and i was like "i should tell dan that i love him" and everyone in the crowd around me agreed and talked me into doing so. i was wearly as there were a bunch of girls around dan. i woke up before i could do anything.

Last night I had the wierdest dream about two freaky little clowns. One was a male clown and the other was a female and the guy kept grabing the girl's ass and she kept turning around and hitting him with random objects like ballons, and beer bottles and a whip. But then out of no where the guy clown decided to take revenge and pulled out a sledge hammer and bashed the little woman clown in the head. I keep having really violent dreams lately and I don't know why. They're not scary or anything, just really violent.

last ngiht i could not sleep. but i had a dream i shaved my goatee down to a handlebar mustache. for the girl im crazy about. i think....

becuase that is such an attrractive mustache.

Edited by Ryan44

Guest jsunC

i had a dream last night i tricked out the interior of my car. It looked fucking stupid. I took out the car seats and put in tiny little swivel stools.

I had a very interesting journey dream. I'm walking slowly through this bleak wasteland. To the left and right just greyish brown cracked dirt. No trees, no roads, no houses or structures just nothing. When I looked into the sky I was terrified to find that the sky was as bleak as the ground below, no moon or stars. Strangly without any visible light source the sky gave off a sickly orange glow. I have nothing to do but continue walking forward. One foot in front of the other... my eyes start to feel funny. Darkness creeps in from my perephrial vision to engulf me in utter abyssal black. I'm blind! I run forward clawing at my eyes when I trip over something. I feel for this mysterious object and as I grab the handle my vision slowly returns. I'm left holding a heavy stone-headed maul. I look up ready to continue my endless journey to nothing when I finally spot something on the horizon. It's like nothing I've ever seen before and it's moving towards me at an alarming rate. It's like a big ball made of shadow, with flaying tentacles and tendrils, and all sorts of arms reaching out menacingly. I know I cannot possibly outrun this... thing, so I raise my maul in defense.... and cue my cursed alarm.

I had a dream that I had a widespread disease and they were going to kill anyone that had it. I had given my antidote away and then went into the "elecrocution chamber" where I was killed.

Brandon, for your dreams sake i hope that u die very gory, or very violently. You deserve it buddy.