Hyphnip

So, Who Is Going?

Nah at Club Infinity it's more like, everyone just finds a place and stands on the floor... there are also some side tables and such. People are pretty chill, but there are no seats generally.

Ya, this was directed at Anton but whatever. You probably knew that.

Edited by soundless_space

I'd rather see him in a theatre in terms of an acoustic tour, but I wouldn't like to just sit down, I'd rather stand up. If it was general admission, and an electric full band show, I'd probably like that more than being in an assigned seating theatre since you can get into the music more. NOTE: That doesn't mean moshing of any kind.

Really? It would cost more to fly to Vancouver? I would think that being geographically closer it'd cost less. I flew to Chicago last week and it cost at least 20 bucks less than it's gonna cost me to fly from NYC to Buffalo and I have absolutely no idea why. Pretty lame.

To be honest I would have rather flown to Vancouver or Calgary. I would have gotten to see a much more interesting city. Plus I know people in those cities.