tino

Hamilton Show...

Hamilton Show was good.

I noticed early on Matt wasn't in as joyous mood as he usually is or as he was at Massey Hall. He later confirmed that and he said he woke up late. Apparently when he wakes up late he gets into a flat type of mood.

Either way, joyous or not, the music was awesome.

As I said it would be, the crowd wasn't anything like Toronto, but still a solid show.

I can't remember the set list, I've never good with that, but i do know he took a request and played Apparitions.

and he played Boy Come Home which was awesome. Even better than the original version.

and many many more.

only one encore.

Just to clarify for you: Matt didn't actually "take a request" to play Apparitions, he was being sarcastic as it was clearly on the setlist at that point of the show anyway. I found it rather idiotic that people felt the need to yell out for it personally, as its clearly gonna get played. I wondered if the people that yelled out for it were just being cheeky or if they actually thought that he played it b/c THEY "requested" it.

"APPARATIONS!!!"

STFU!

that was my only beef for the entire show. hopefully he was pistol whipped after, one can only hope.

i loved the show. matt was simply amazing. i brought my best friend along with me (due to my g/f having to bail due to illness), it was not only his first matt good concert, but his very FIRST concert. let me tell you, he left the show with the biggest grin in the world. he is now in love with matt good. my cd collection is being raided by him. when i told him about the show he was very wary of what was going down, but wanted to escape from his house regardless. matt did not disappoint him.

though matt kept his mouth zipped for the better part of the show (pre-99% banter aside) coming back for the encore and explaining to the crowd of his late awakening and down self was a refresh with the crowd. his story of snow in british columbia put the crowd in an uproar (i personally enjoyed his mention of how he teamed up with his brother complaining about getting some mcdonalds.)

the encore was amazing, fated and fine art blew me away. leaving me in a high spirit in knowing that i had just witnessed a show that i will keep close to me for years to come. thank you matthew for an excellent show.

oh and carry spare batteries =P hamilton shot is going to be the best one. (i was the jackass who shouted "get him some batteries", sorry if anyone was pissed lolz)

amazing show, thanks again matthew!

i laughed when i heard the battery line. i remember when he was talkin bout mortality, someone shouted "You're gettin kind of heavy Matt." I was tempted to yell that same line sarcastically when he was talkin bout coffee.

Good show, but no Massey Hall. I think the crowd was one of the main reasons I felt that way. The apparitions guy should have shut up. Although once he did play it, and he yelled 'play apparitions', I did laugh.

RECORDING? Man that would be sick pintosack!

Good show, but no Massey Hall. I think the crowd was one of the main reasons I felt that way. The apparitions guy should have shut up. Although once he did play it, and he yelled 'play apparitions', I did laugh.

RECORDING? Man that would be sick pintosack!

i'm working on it right now.. should be done by the end of today