Dan #2

What's In Your Mp3 Player?

i'm just curious what people listen to when they're "out and about." i'm reloading mine as we speak, that's what got me curious.

i've got

Dark Tranquility

Ghostface Killah

Drop Dead, Gorgeous

Incubus

Between the Buried and Me

Joanna Newsom

Sublime

Modest Mouse

Converge

The Used

As I Lay Dying

Matthew Good

Placebo

The Veronicas

walking around is so much more fun, now that i've got the ipod haha.

Edited by Dan #2

20 gigabytes of everything.

Though I only use it when I'm driving, and probably only listen to about 5% of what's in there.

MG, NIN, Celldweller, Pitchshifter, Bad Religion, Rise Against, assorted electronica, etc.

Edited by Sparq

I have a 2GB Creative Zen and I have The National, Interpol, Radiohead, The Twilight Sad, Ryan Star, Brand New and that's all I can remember right now. Before I had hundreds of songs each from a different artist and the player was always on random. It was fun.

I have 30 GB mp3 player, so pretty much everything. the list would be way too long to post, I think.

(I think I have the most by either Matthew Good/Matthew Good Band or Muse...)

I was going to start my post the exact same way...

yeah...I basically have my whole computer's mp3 library on there. It's a ton of shit that would take something like 9 days to listen to all of it or something.

I was going to start my post the exact same way...

yeah...I basically have my whole computer's mp3 library on there. It's a ton of shit that would take something like 9 days to listen to all of it or something.

I have most of the stuff I illegaly downloaded and my favorites from albums I actually own (I think I have 225 CD's now), and I don't think I'd be able to fit all my music on it...

30gig zen. so everything.

but lately ive been listening to:

converge

roisin murphy

spoon

st. vincent

the national

the dillinger escape plan

david bowie

EDIT:

dan i like that you've got both converge and the veronicas on yours, hahaha. nice mix.

Edited by borntohula

On a one gig Shuffle;

A.F.I.

Alexisonfire

Bear McCreary

Billy Talent

Bloc Party

Brand New

The Dears

Flight of the Conchords

Foo Fighters

Matthew Good/Band

Stephen Lynch

Tenacious D

I've got another three or four hundred megs to fill as I've recently wiped it clean and haven't bothered filling it back up again.

30gig zen. so everything.

but lately ive been listening to:

converge

roisin murphy

spoon

st. vincent

the national

the dillinger escape plan

david bowie

EDIT:

dan i like that you've got both converge and the veronicas on yours, hahaha. nice mix.

haha thanks, it makes the shuffle feature very interesting. i've only got a one gig shuffle at the moment, but i'm saving up for a 160 gig ipod. when i fill that, it's going to be stupid random hahaha, all of my cd's (like 200 - 300) will be going on it, and i've got like 15 mp3 cd's of random stuff i've downloaded.. whenever my comp had too much, i'd be able to remove 700 mb's..

i can't wait i can't wait!