IamNick

New Facebook Looks Like Shit

Anyone else think the new Facebook look is total garbage? I don't have the option to use the old Facebook anymore, and there's way too much going on in the new look. It's like a fucking annoying little kid with ADD and he keeps jumping around.

Anyway it pisses me off enough that I had to deactivate my account.

the only real issue i have is how disorganized the wall is now. if i want to look at what people said, i want to go to that section.. i don't want to have to weed my way through status updates and friend approvals just so i can tell someone to call me.

Yeah, I can't say that I hate it. I just can't stand the disorganized feel to it. Nothing seems to be in the right place.

They really should have allowed people to pick and choose what they wanted to use.

Edited by bishopx

the only real issue i have is how disorganized the wall is now. if i want to look at what people said, i want to go to that section.. i don't want to have to weed my way through status updates and friend approvals just so i can tell someone to call me.

what she said. and anton too.

it isnt very intuitive, but i'll probably grow to like it once i use it more. or, it'll just push me over the edge and make me get rid of my account.

You seriously friggin' got rid of it because of the change? Seriously, some people are just crazy when it comes to this shit.

I don't find a thing wrong with it, it works better in my opinion because I don't have to stare at people's 4000 fucking applications if I don't want to. And I don't see how anyone would CHOOSE to do so, so it's nice having them all shoved away into a little box somewhere. I only ran into a glitch or two before, but since they made it so you HAD to use the new Facebook, I've been loving it.

EDIT: And to the people talking about the wall, there ARE tabs so that you only see wall posts, etc... you know. If you're looking at your profile;

"All Posts -> Posts by YOURNAME -> Posts by others"

Edited by apsham

I hate how it's so disorganized. It's like I'm trying to get to sleep in my bed while wearing a parka and huge heavy blanket in the middle of the summer and it's 30 degrees (celsius) outside, it's just uncomfortable.

It looks like a fucking 12 year old made it who kept just adding features for the sake of them being features.

Fucking Frankenstein of the web.

also: why did they have to remove the option to use the old facebook?

Edited by IamNick

Bare in mind I haven't read anything in this thread....

People are fucking lazy ass dumb fuckers...just look and you'll find what your looking for in the new facebook. It's gonna change...get used to it.

PS: Software ALWAYS changes

Edited by Azalroth