Moonlight_Graham

What Videogame(s) Are You Playing Right Now?

Right now i'm into:

Guitar Hero: World Tour (Xbox 360) - i loves me Guitar hero!!!

Bully (360) - meh

God of War (PS2) - had this game sitting on my shelf sealed for 2 years. I'm not big into hack n' slashers so i didn't rush to play it despite awesome reviews, but this game ROCKS!!!

Edited by Moonlight_Graham

I have something for you, friend.

http://www.dosbox.com/

This will totally get you running DOS games again ;)

I have two really old Star Trek games that I'm tempted to play now.

Hey, 1 question. I'm following the setup tutorial for DOSBox, but how do you get a game running if i can't install it on my HDD in the 1st place? Tutorial tells me to install the game on my HDD then run it with DOSBox, but I tried to install my game but the game says my files/buffers are inadequate so it won't install.

I am currently playing

Dead Space

Folklore

Grand Theft Auto 4

FINAL FANTASY VII (I am always playing this, honestly :angry: )

Diablo II Expansion :angry:

level 32 druid, yo.

Diablo II stole many nights from me, and one entire Summer.

I can't wait for Diablo III. I have to get a new computer ;)

Hey, 1 question. I'm following the setup tutorial for DOSBox, but how do you get a game running if i can't install it on my HDD in the 1st place? Tutorial tells me to install the game on my HDD then run it with DOSBox, but I tried to install my game but the game says my files/buffers are inadequate so it won't install.

Whats the specific game? There's probably a guide on it if you google the game and dosbox.

I really did not enjoy playing FFX, why they made a slutty sequel, I have no clue. Blitzball can srsly stfu. We will not speak of the monstrosities that are 11 and 12.

VII always has great replay value. I also really enjoyed 9, although I know it's not liked by many.

Right now, I'm playing Raving Rabbids TV Party and HSM3 Dance. haha

I don't want to turn this thread into a discussion about Final Fantasy, but I'll say that I'm surprised you didn't like 10, I personally love 8, 9 is great but not one of my favorites, the slutty 10 sequel shouldn't exist, Blitzball is actually kind of fun once you get good players and kick the crap out of other teams 10 to nothing, 12 actually had great gameplay and characters but the story was irrelevant, 11 doesn't really count, and I'm a fanboy and love all the extra things they have done with 7 (including Dirge of Cerberus the Vincent game which I find very entertaining).

Annnnnnnnnyway, yeah. 7 is the greatest thing in the world ;)

Moving on...

I don't want to turn this thread into a discussion about Final Fantasy, but I'll say that I'm surprised you didn't like 10, I personally love 8, 9 is great but not one of my favorites, the slutty 10 sequel shouldn't exist, Blitzball is actually kind of fun once you get good players and kick the crap out of other teams 10 to nothing, 12 actually had great gameplay and characters but the story was irrelevant, 11 doesn't really count, and I'm a fanboy and love all the extra things they have done with 7 (including Dirge of Cerberus the Vincent game which I find very entertaining).

Annnnnnnnnyway, yeah. 7 is the greatest thing in the world ;)

Moving on...

Eh, it's a video game, we can talk about it haha

12 has the most boring, irritating characters. and the story was beyond pointless. I couldn't get behind it at all.

Dirge of Cerberus is a great game.

I'm not really one for fighting games, but lots of talk about Final Fantasy Dissidia for PSP. Kevin's got it, but it's a downloaded Japanese version. He has no idea how to play it haha But it looks awesome!

you can pretty much look at my sig, although I'm playing earthbound again for my snes because it's one of the greatest rpg's ever.

A bigger question is, what games are you looking forward to playing in 09?

I'd say:

Call of duty modern warfare 2

And that's about all I can think of... other than diablo iii and starcraft ii but I don't have a computer to run them on =(

I don't get why good games need to be relegated to the PSP. Square-Enix is killing me. Can I get a port of Crisis Core on the PS2 plz?

I forgot about Crisis Core! Kevin also has it and he says it's heartbreakingly good.

Damnit I am missing out.

Talking nostalgia...one word...Starcraft for PC, I love this fucking game. Starcraft2 looks freaking awesomesauce!!! I can't wait for it to come out.

I was into Warcraft back in the day. Not WoW (never WoW actually), but Warcraft 1, 2, and 3. 3 in particular was incredibly addictive because of the multi-player and battle.net still remains the best interface for online gaming in my opinion. I never got into Starcraft though.

Did anyone ever play Gunbound? Boy howdy that was an addictive game. So was Ragnarok Online. There was another online MMO that was really fun too, but I can't remember the name right now.