Maverick

To Prove Icpja Wrong... What Would You Rather Have

So, what movie would you rather have Star Wars "A New Hope" or any Back to the Future?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. So, what movie would you rather have Star Wars "A New Hope" or any Back to the Future?

• Star Wars (because I'm a logical, rational person)
    • Back to the Future (because I clearly suffer from dillusional disorders)

Maverick you crack me up!!!!

# 1) It's L cpja. Get it right.

# 2) Who the hell watches Star Wars?

# 3) Back to the Future is clearly better.

Thanks Tim.

just wait to see wait happens if back to the future loses...you will feal the wrath of lcpja!!!!!!

Tim, Michael...it's war boys.

lol, c'mon guys, this is rediculous it's SW vs. Back to the Future.... If you didn't pick up on it.. Every Back to the Future Is the god damn same.... same crummy actors, same basic, rediculous plot.. same shitty special effects (lmao, even compared to SW which was several years earlier.... c'mon tell me I'm wrong I dare you).... muhahah I have become a tirant and I love it... so there...please help me out... do not let Lcpja get away with this travesty of injustice.

I'm sorry, but not everyone love starwars okay...i thought it was so boring!

I know that the Back to the Future movies are quiet similar...but that is genius...and honestly that is there is a reason for that...History tends to repeat itself, that was a main point that the movie wanted to get across.

And the plot is not rediculous...who isn't interesting in time travel and the effects of it.

In in terms of the special effects...two words for ya...HOVER BOARD!

How can you say that Michael J. Fox, Lea Thompson, and Christopher Lloyd are crummy actors. They have years of acting before and after the BTTF project.

I'm not saying that it is an injustice if you don't like back to the future...but i am saying that not everyone needs to love star wars...just not the type of movie that i enjoy.

wow... how can you think SW is boring, there's no way....Yes, history repeats itself... but does that have to be shown over three movies... I think we got the point after the second one (which was the worst of course)... honestly though, BTTF is the same movie three times over.... except with a diffferent setting.. and the only good actor in that movie is Tom Wilson (I think that's who plays Biff). Do these actors compare to Harrison Ford? James Earl Jones? Alec Guinness (possibly the greatest actor of all time)...... that's right... I'm right.... die BTTF, die.... lol

I didn't say that the acting in SW was bad!

I DON"T LIKE SCIENCE FICTION OR WHATEVER THE SW GENRE IS! I'm entitled to my own opinion.

I'm not totally dissing SW...i just don't like...i have many friends who do enjoy SW and that's fine!

I was just upset that you didn't add it to the original trilogy poll...lol

Maverick, everyone's entitled to their own opinion.. in this poll they have the option of Star Wars or Back To The Future..

There's your opinion (in which Star Wars is better), and then there is the RIGHT opinion (in which BTTF is better.)

I like being right. Star Wars is some lunatic's drug induced story line.. Chewbacca??? Honestly.. what do you expect from an era when drugs were used like how candy or Britney Spears is these days..

Ha ha ha. BACK TO THE FUTURE IS VICTORIOUS. This is a proud day.

Edit: perhaps I should shut my mouth until BTTF has more of a lead. ;)

Edited by Tim

I'm not letting ppl forget about this! Somehow Star Wars is losing..... please ppl for the sake of man kind... do not allow this injustice to continue!!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE... we must stop the evil doer(s) (lcpja namely)