pete

First Mg(b) Concert

May 2 (I think) 2000 at Les Rendezvous in Winnipeg. I stood close to the front on Rich's side. Including that one, I have been to 8 of his shows (would be 9 but I was home in the Peg when he played in Vancouver this summer - so unimpressed when that happened!!!).

My first MGB show was in December of 99 with Moist and Gob. The "Freezing Our Asses of Tour" t-shirt I bought that night looks like hell now. Last Friday was my 10th MG show. I still can't decide which of those ten is my favorite, but the Wild Bills fiasco in Banff this summer takes the cake as the worst:)

my first MG show was at the calgary stampede in 2003 ;)

That was also my brother's first MG show...

My mother came along as well. She just wanted to hear him sing Apparitions, and then the mic died.

Then, she was the designated driver to Banff this summer, and just before he was going to play his encore, he had to leave because the pain in his mouth was too much. Guess what the first song on the encore was supposed to be?

So, my poor mother is **convinced** that she has a curse, and it's her fault that these wretched mic incidents occur. She keeps using that as an excuse to not go back to another show, even though she loves the guy.