marik

Pot Heads?

i was just curious as to whether anyone has any stories/proof that Matt does or used to smoke pot?

i knew a girl that said she had 'partied' with the band and they had all gotten high. this would have been back in '99. i dunno whether i believe her or not, that i why i'm asking you guys/girls

THE MAN, I think you're wrong (again)... what about shitty little girl bands/artist.... like Hillary Duff.... lol, what a joke... but she doesn't look/act like a drug user..... so, but who gives a shit.... she's not a musician.

Most girl artists who claim to be innocent turn out to be the polar opposite later in their career.... Im not saying this will happen to Hilary Duff for sure... but it's damn well possible. And who cares really? Its their life!

of of course i assume they've experimented, but i was looking for any actual stories others may have similar to my friends first hand experience. i wonder if its still soemthing he does, or whether he's calmed down his lifestyle. i think he quit smoking ciggrettes awhile back...

"A Bush is just a tree that didnt go to college"

I think I speak for the rest of us when I say, "wtf?!"

Moving on... lol, I'm just joking around with Tyler and Hobo... we're tight.... like... gangsta tight (sry, I'll never say that again.)

I doubt he would have used pot.

I dont think he intentionally used drugs for the sake of getting high or to be "inspired" to write. At least, I dont think he's the type of person to do that.

The closest thing I can think of, is during the AoB era when he was under severe anxiety/panic attacks, and took medication for that. When you're going through panic attacks, you'd need tough medication, I'd assume that would be the closest thing to a drug induced hallucination.