Lauren

Most Realistic High School

i was watching cherry falls last night, and it occured to me that the high school is very fictional, dispite the fact it is indeed fiction.

the movie is about this serial murderer who kills virgins. so everyone goes and tries to make babies to take them off the hit list. but it seems like the whole school is made up completely of virgins, minus one or two who are classified as sluts. maybe my school is the only one like it, but i'd say a great percentage of my school wouldn't have anything to worry about if there was a virgin killer around.

that said, name realistic high schools in movies.

I was only in high school for about 6 months (before taking the GED) but from my expierence: Fast Times At Ridgemont High--I could pretty much watch that movie and check off the people in the yearbook(which I don't have, so I really can't, but you get the idea)

Although the Ending is very unrealistic, I'd say The Breakfast Club is somewhat realistic because it focuses on the different cliques that can exist within a school and the advantages/disadvantages of each one, and also the stereotypes that each one faces from those not in it.

lol i was gonna say breakfast club too...even though it is a kinda unrealistic movie in some respects...but you can see glimmers of reality in there...

honestly though if your looking for real life movies and TV shouldnt be your point of view

And bells rang soooooooooooo conveniantly.

At the end of the class, the fat teacher would always say, "And for homework i want you to read chapters 9 thru 12 and write a description of (insert subject here). *and then the bell rings* Class Dismissed!"

It's California. Everything's different there.

no. she's right. a lot of people here drive on the wrong side of the road, most cannot distinguish a green light from a red or yellow so just go all the time, a lot of people here take stop signs as mere suggestions. and these are just the people on the road. One man near where I live likes to wander, every day, in the (very busy intersection of the) street wearing nothing but an open bath robe and a very floppy purple hat.