Moonlight_Graham

Movies That Made You Cry

Although I did tear up at the end of the Return of the King,

I, too, cried the first time I saw Return of the King, when all of Minis Tirith bows to the hobbits.

For me, it was the scene at the end where the Elves and Bilbo are leaving to Valinor on the ship, with Frodo. Frodo looking at Sam was just so intense, really well done.

they wanted each other. totally.

I dont think I've ever cried in a movie. Actually, I dont think I've cried in a few years.

The first movie that probably got to me was My Girl. I was really young when I saw it too.

And if you like Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, watch Return of the Killer Tomatoes.

I've only seen the latter. And I thought the product placement bit was hilarious.

Girl, Interrupted. When Susanna finds Daisy hanging from the shower pole and starts screaming and wailing, it gets me everytime. I love that movie.

Also, My Life Without Me. That's one hell of a depressing movie. I watched it on DVD with my mom and dad, and when it ended, I felt like shit. I love the movie but it's so sad.

Edited by Katastrophina

Come to think of it, I don't watch many movies, and I can't say that I actually cried.

Although I did tear up at the end of the Return of the King, although that was quickly replaced by laughter as I saw my mom wiping her eyes.

watched Return of the King recently, and got choked up and slightly teary eyed near the end.