Psychopompador

Lo-fi B Sides Re-release (merged)

i hope there's a rerelease. That is surprising that he doesn't have a copy...

The true fans are the only people who really care anymore, anyway, so he might as well do a second edition.

I saw that he hinted he may put those out again... perhaps in a more limited release of the best of cd along with a second cd with the b-sides and videos... have seen more of those kinds of cd's or cd's with a dvd in them lately... either way, glad i have the original version! ;)

I'm sure if he re-releases it all the people who did buy it for $*** will actually die of a heart attack or some kind of brain aneurysm!

All I need is that bloody CD and my collection will be complete. Comeon Matt give in and let loose with the Lo-Fi B-Sides!!!

i'm more than certain that 'in a coma' will have the lo-fi b-sides tracks on it somewhere. and i also bet it was Universal's idea.

well, i think it's safe to say that 99.713% of MG fans with internet access have all three songs, so anything short of a second pressing seems a tad inane.

Hell, i had them in the RFH.net days, back before i even had a computer.

Matt's got a whole lot of great B-Sides and non-album tracks hanging around. Instead of making a greatest hits, I really wish he would take all those floaters and compile them onto a disc a la Oasis' Masterplan. That would be completely rockin'!

l.

Look guys/gals, obviously Matts gonna come to each of our houses and present us with Lo-Fi B-Sides personally. But when he comes begging for forgivness to me, I shall turn him away and go prance around with the lonely unicorns and leopards out there!