mikebutt

Illicit Substances

it's funny to hear partiers plan their weekends. i hear them allot money for alcohol and i can't believe it. the money that some of these people spend on 'making a weekend fun' is more money then i have in my entire bank account!

One of the funniest sights i've ever seen was while i was in a car parked outside the LCBO. This group of young adults came out of the store carrying at least 10 cases of 24 bottles on the little trollies. And they loaded it all into their trunk, and drove off. Unfortunatly they forgot to close their trunk door, so about 2/3rds of their beer fell out of their car and shattered in the middle of the road and the parking lot. Good times. Good times.

Then, there's the feeling after that feeling. I.e. the hangover. ;)

i just had my first hangover friday morning, and that was after a quart. i drank some water and went about my business. i don't understand how people get these terrible hangovers.

that and puking. i've puked once in my life, and that was the result of half a pint of vodka and 500grams of jubejubes, so that's not entirely alcohol-puking...

One of the funniest sights i've ever seen was while i was in a car parked outside the LCBO. This group of young adults came out of the store carrying at least 10 cases of 24 bottles on the little trollies. And they loaded it all into their trunk, and drove off. Unfortunatly they forgot to close their trunk door, so about 2/3rds of their beer fell out of their car and shattered in the middle of the road and the parking lot. Good times. Good times.

that makes me sad because maybe they were getting the liquor for their weddding. that's the only reason i see to buy that much.

I started smoking pot about 2 years ago and back then it was a relatively small proportion of people that used it maybe 25% of people that I knew.

Lets get this straight. You are saying you started smoking pot 2 years ago and you say "and back then". At my age 2 years ago is like yesterday. I would guess your age as 15 years old now, right?

that makes me sad because maybe they were getting the liquor for their weddding. that's the only reason i see to buy that much.

No you could tell by their demeanour and what not that they were definitly having a HUGE party. And they were fairly young, (i.e. 19-21) so i don't think they'd be getting married at that age. Although it's certainly possible.

I started smoking pot about 2 years ago and back then it was a relatively small proportion of people that used it maybe 25% of people that I knew.

Lets get this straight. You are saying you started smoking pot 2 years ago and you say "and back then". At my age 2 years ago is like yesterday. I would guess your age as 15 years old now, right?

I will be 21 soon. I simply used the term 'back then' to indicate past tense, foolishly not realizing how immature it would make me sound. Thanks for the heads up though. I almost looked like an idiot there.

On a related note, what do you people like to drink? I love Jack Daniels, especially with Apple Juice. But not just any apple juice, oh no. It has to be the Sobeys store brand stuff. Its more sour.

I hate the taste of alcohol so i do drink my fair share of coolers, i'm ashamed to admit.

Other than that however, vodka is my hard drink of choice because it's a lot more flavorless. And you can it add it to ANYTHING.

Rum is decent.

I mixed myself a cup of Mushroom tea the other night, and sweet jesus did I have a crazy trip. While researching shrooms I figured that I had Level III trip.

Level 3

Very obvious visuals, everything looking curved and/or warped patterns and kaleidoscopes seen on walls, faces etc. Some mild hallucinations such as rivers flowing in wood grained or "mother of pearl" surfaces. Closed eye hallucinations become 3 dimensional. There is some confusion of the senses (i.e. seeing sounds as colors, etcetera). Time distortions and "moments of eternity".

I'm going to save the rest for a trip to Saskatchewan Labour Day Weekend.

Ahhh, I knew there was a thread on this somewhere. Thing is, I wouldn't have had anything to say about it way back then.

Drugs are fun if you're level-headed. I've done a variety of different things and never suffered a bad trip or any adverse side-effects (i've felt paranoia coming on, but i've been able to bury it with happy thoughts, lol). Obviously, they are very taboo to talk about, and for good reason. They certainly aren't for everyone.

Usually a few friends and I plan out a saturday night every 2 months or so to do something. So far we've tried shrooms, 2ci, iprocin, miprocin and moxy. We always have a wicked time, and then go back to the normal everyday grind. Its an amazing way to spend a few hours as long as you're disciplined and don't let it take control of your life. Fortunately, none of these substances are addictive at all.

Ok I'm ranting, but its sorta fun to talk about. I can't believe I would've said that a few months ago.