marik

Settle Debate Please

it was written about me because when i blow out like a dead star it reminds him how uniform my beautiful is.

/discussion

Yah you solved it, when you BLOW, it reminds me how beautiful you are :angry: ;) jk jk...

Edited by supercanuk

it was written about me because when i blow out like a dead star it reminds him how uniform my beautiful is.

/discussion

Yah you solved it, when you BLOW, it reminds me how beautiful you are :angry: ;) jk jk...

i'm sure you wish you knew but i can't help you there

/discussion

i'm sure you wish you knew but i can't help you there

Nah, ive seen pictures, i don't wish that upon myself.

"I wrote this at home one night after a lengthy conversation with one of my older friends about the past (specifically the New Years party we attended on December 31st 1989 and the hellish debacle that ensued). Four months later I would discover it while looking for something else and realized that I had some music that it would fit. The next day it became Giant. "

done...

i didn't understand the cheerleaders for the first month i owned the album.

I was like "K I C K A S S does not spell success." It was too much for my little 12 year old mind.

Until i took the time to look up the lyrics (because cheerleaders werent include in the booklet) i had always heard "K-A-C-K-A-S-S" and i spent a good half-hour trying to figure out what the hell kackass was.

Until i took the time to look up the lyrics (because cheerleaders werent include in the booklet) i had always heard "K-A-C-K-A-S-S" and i spent a good half-hour trying to figure out what the hell kackass was.

that makes you a J-A-C-K-A-S-S

Thanks XRTP. You keep answering all my questions, maybe I'll just PM you from now on...j/k.

I never looked up the lyrics, and all I ever heard was KCKSS. It wasn't 'til my second concert that I decided to figure out exactly what the crowd was cheering.

Thanks,

Dan

i always thought it was a really really large creature.

like a really large troll or something.

me too.

I didn't hear kickass right away. there's a lot of mysteriously opaque/white noisey parts in matt's music. to this day I'm not sure what is said in the middle of avalanche, or before and during the outro for antipop.