glassjaw

Mg Ringtone

it was just one of the choices on my mobile downloads servers...I am on Bell, my phone is the samsung a-680 or something...just go to downloads-ringtones-true tones-alternative-carmelina

I was fuckin shocked!

Checked on my Telus phone a few days ago with no luck...not even in the 'canadian' category.

But since most ringtones are horrible abominations, twisted perversions of the songs they once were, that's probably not a bad thing.

If you go to the mytelusmobility website and do a search for matthew good under ringtones and images, the whole list should pop up.

As of this morning, that was still only showing one result...Matthew something, and it wasn't Good. Grayson Matthews or something like that.

EDIT: Yep, still nothing. Searching for a Motoroloa V265, what phone are you using?

Edited by Sparq

If you go to the mytelusmobility website and do a search for matthew good under ringtones and images, the whole list should pop up.

As of this morning, that was still only showing one result...Matthew something, and it wasn't Good. Grayson Matthews or something like that.

EDIT: Yep, still nothing. Searching for a Motoroloa V265, what phone are you using?

I'm using a Samsung SCH-650. I didn't even think of the differences in availability based on the phone model. *so blonde*

Well, hopefully some more results will turn up for you shorty.

I'm using a Samsung SCH-650.

Well what do you know, there they are...just not for my phone. Bastids.

I'll assume my phone supports polyphonic but not truetones then.

Edited by Sparq