Hyphnip

The 40 Year Old Virgin

I'm amazed, everytime I see a movie and come here to start a topic about it, there is one already. NOT THIS TIME THOUGH!

Anyway, this movie was everything I expected and more. Steve Carell has always been funny (well, at least ever since I first saw him on the Daily Show) but in this movie, he manages to succeed in a way that I didn't think he was capable of.

To those of you who are on the fence about seing this movie, take my advice and go see it. I gurantee that you will laugh within the first 2 minutes of the movie and if you don't... you have problems.

I want to see this, but I don't want to be trapped watching a movie full of fart jokes and "guy humor". Is this that case?

Um... I wouldn't say that it is all "fart jokes and guy humor" actually, now that I think abou tit, I'm not sure if there was even one fart joke in it. There is a lot of "guy humor" in it I suppose but I went with a female friend of mine and she doesn't usually like guy humor and she loved the movie.

Also, Steve Carell on the Daily Show... PRICELESS.

John: "So... are you going to file a report or...?

Steve: "No, I don't do that anymore"

John: "oh, well what is it that you do?"

Steve: "I'm in movies now"

John: "ah......."

Steve: "......."

John Stewart should try doing more movies, he is hilarious!

I want to see this, but I don't want to be trapped watching a movie full of fart jokes and "guy humor". Is this that case?

Um... I wouldn't say that it is all "fart jokes and guy humor" actually, now that I think abou tit, I'm not sure if there was even one fart joke in it. There is a lot of "guy humor" in it I suppose but I went with a female friend of mine and she doesn't usually like guy humor and she loved the movie.

Also, Steve Carell on the Daily Show... PRICELESS.

John: "So... are you going to file a report or...?

Steve: "No, I don't do that anymore"

John: "oh, well what is it that you do?"

Steve: "I'm in movies now"

John: "ah......."

Steve: "......."

John Stewart should try doing more movies, he is hilarious!

Thanks Hyphnip. I think I'll go see it now. ;)

Way to go steve, show will farrel how it's done. thank god he wasn't in this one. Really good movie. those two brown guys were hilarious.

apparently that waxing scene was real, blood and all. the only bad part of the movie was the ending, because I guess they weren't sure how to end it. But who cares. by that time we could leave anyway.

I can't wait for the new season of the Office.