X-Rated Truffle Pig

Rabbits Video...

artistically the video was cool.

but i didnt enjoy it for the song.

it's a great song.

yeah i sort of got lost in this video. didn't fit the song as well as i thought it was going to. but if you watch the other commentaries you'll hear how matt speaks about how he had all these concepts for a bunch of videos that were never produced both old vids and new vids so seeing how one vid got scrapped and they added this one i guess it'll have to do.

the animation is sick though.

Thanks saturnine.

Wow. I loved it. The students at that school, or whoever did it, did an amazing, amazing job.

I thought Nelly Furtado's animated video for "Explode" was pretty cool, but I think the video for this is 10 times better. It was so creative and well done.

Yeah, it was a group of students from Sheridan College in Oakville, Ont.

I think they did a fantastic job.

I really enjoyed the video. Even though I may be biased cos one of my friends was the animation supervisor.

But still. I liked it alot.

Personally I thought the video was a little odd, but I guess that was how it was supposed to be. The part I really did like was how the rabbits were done throughout the whole thing. Personally it was nothing like how I would expect it to be done, which made it interesting.

SO I just got IAC today, and I came home to watch some vid's excited about seeing the While we were Hunting Rabbits video, which is listed on the back as being in the videos section, but it's not there?

Does anyone know how to get there?

I thought the video was brilliant personally, and among his best. (I rank it #3 or #4.)

I might be buying too much into it, but i always saw the rabbits (mentioned in the song and shown in the video) to be represenative of innocence and happiness. The man writes all over the board in an attempt to capture it, but he can't hold happiness simply by writing. And so the rabbits get away, and as the man chases them down he passes all of his inner monkies/demons. They're shown beating each other up, drinking booze, vegging out in front of the tv and ok..yes dancing in dresses. Maybe my theory is destroyed there.

I'd also like to add that the scene with the monkey in the lazyboy chair was AWESOME.

Yeah gotta love that one..everytime I see it I'm like "Woooooow...nothing else to say but that." It's just so interesting and thought provoking. (The video as a whole)

My interpretation of the song is that we all try to attain certain heights in our lives, but like rabbits, some things just cannot be caught. After realizing this, you come upon a clear and realize that all these years of trying to attain certain heights were wasted, and could have been used to achieve other things that were within your reach...or you just realize that those things aren't really that important anymore.