borkborkbork

After The Toronto Show (merged)

Hey guys...I was at the show and I would love to get that torrent from someone if I could...

I've seen Matt 7 or 8 times now and I think that was probably the second best show I've ever seen next only to seeing the MGB at edgefest...

I have some vid clips from the Bala show this past summer I'd be willing to send over to someone who helps me out with getting these ones.... ;)

I just wanted to add, it was so cool when Matt came up to the crowd for the Near Fantastica solo.

He also seemed a lot more easy going, the first couple songs in he seemed to be more "show", I dunno how to explain it. And it was cool when the Time Bomb ticking started and you looked at him and he's just like "shut the fuck up, listen to what song we're gonna play next. Eh? Eh? Eh."

For some reason I can't open The Giant/alert track but everything else works fine. any ideas?

You need to rename the file. It's too long to play in QT. It worked fine after I renamed it.

Thanks,

Dan

Anton is uploading the vids into the NF store also.

I'd like to second (or third or fourth...I lost track), that torrent idea for the Toronto concert. I couldn't get my camera to work properly with the lighting in the theatre, so all I have right now as a keepsake from my first Matt Good concert is my ticket stub.

If anyone could upload/seed the show, I'd be ever so grateful.

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
The idea of pleading isn't beneath me... :(

For some reason I can't open The Giant/alert track but everything else works fine. any ideas?

You need to rename the file. It's too long to play in QT. It worked fine after I renamed it.

Thanks,

Dan

Some of the vids may make it to the site but I'll have to check up on some things first. The audio will most likely show up in the NF store.

Thanks,

Dan

thanks, works now!

does the video miss

Weapon

Apparitions (Acoustic)

???

Weapon - Wanted to save space in case he played Giant (which he did)

Apparitions (acoustic) - I had this from 2004, so no need to get it again.

Thanks,

Dan

Larry has the vids on FTP now, so PM him.