worldofnoise

Christmas Lists

I'm liking the yorkville XM200T. I had one of these a long time ago. They're great quality, and made in Canada! I think retail on it is in the $400 neighbourhood, though don't quote me on that. But get the TC if you can, the carpet is waaay better than the leatherette imo.

Thank you very much! I'm going to try and hit Long & Mquade this weekend to see what they have. I'm looking into buying an Epiphone Dot too (thats with my own money though).

Being the geek that i am i asked for laptop memory so i can do more exciting things w/ my Toshiba laptop. And books, since i like to read, oh and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on dvd for my drug trips with friends.

Edited by supercanuk

Being the geek that i am i asked for laptop memory so i can do more exciting things w/ my Toshiba laptop. And books, since i like to read, oh and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on dvd for my drug trips with friends.

The only Fear and Loathing DVD out there is the special edition and it has to be ordered. Or so I've been told from many retailers. They said it's about $50.

i like getting socks. i'm getting a new cell phone (although my parents tried to lie to me and told me they were all out). i asked for black socks, and that's it. i don't much care what i get. oh and i want a new pillow. and i usually get a new toothbrush and deoderant (although i don't need these new this year) and i get a gift card for la senza. i don't need this either, but i'll take it. joel is getting me a ring for our anniversary and i don't know what hes getting me for christmas. that's all i really want haha.

The NF Christmas List (thus far)

Assorted gift cards, digital camera, mp3 player, headphones, meteorite, venus flytrap, clothes, camelbak, skis, guitars and related accessories, ducks in a row, yacht, nhl contract, diplomatic immunity, a revolver with matching duster, epiphone thunderbird + bass amp, CD's + DVD's, books, flugelhorn, SOCKS, bed (lucky monkey), compy memory, celly, and a pillow.

The only Fear and Loathing DVD out there is the special edition and it has to be ordered. Or so I've been told from many retailers. They said it's about $50.

amazon has it for $30. well, my amazon. it's like $50 on yours. i had that movie, when i was still with my ex, and it didn't cost $30. i wonder why it's so much now.

amazon has it for $30. well, my amazon. it's like $50 on yours. i had that movie, when i was still with my ex, and it didn't cost $30. i wonder why it's so much now.

It's that whole supply and demand thing. They only made so many normal copies, and after those sold out they now are able to charge whatever they want for the remaining "special edition" ones or whatever. It's a scam!

the first season of house on dvd. ;)

epiphone dot

2gb memory stick pro duo

You have excellent taste in guitars.

no he doesn't. the epiphone dot is a piece of shit.

Edited by Scot