glo

"work"

Just as I was typing that my boss came around the door, fortunatly my screen isn't facing that way. phew. almost got busted.

Anyways... my "formal title" is..(deep breath)

Clerical Assistant to the Accounting Department of a International Marketing Company

That's bull office talk for a really good, over qualified filer.

This site isn't blocked here Sparq, sucka! I end up on here more than I do work...rather saddening really.

And yes DarynAlexander...Government kills your soul a little bit everyday.

Department of soul collection, here.

I spend most of my time (when I'm not working) on google news or reading about whatever the hell interests me that day. Today, it was nuclear fusion reactors.

That's bull office talk for a really good, over qualified filer.

...if you do say so yourself.

at least she's honest...

I currently go to school and do not work...a real hit to the pocket book (not only do you get nailed with regular expenses like car insurance and gas, but you also have to pay for tuition and books....freaking expensive, useless books that i'll never read again)

I applied at Superstore in Calgary and they never called me back. I'm a good worker, they're desperate and still no call. What a slap in the face.

I hate them, but I still shop there.

I work at a 7-11 now. I get fed and coffeed and insulted by random drunks.

i worked at a chevron for 3 days like 7 years ago.

they let me smoke inside! and i could put cigarettes on my tab! but i still quit without giving notice because i am a big lame.

;)

you could put them on your tab? that is so awesome.

if i weren't reading Vernon God Little, i would be inclined to move to texas and take up smoking.

EDIT: And also to consider applying at chevron.

Edited by Dan #2

can't be any worse than working on Government computers....them government employees'll kill ya if you don't fix their shit right away, and if that doesn't get you the security officer with a gun standing next to you to make sure your not looking at anything your not supposed is bad enough

you could put them on your tab? that is so awesome.

if i weren't reading Vernon God Little, i would be inclined to move to texas and take up smoking.

EDIT: And also to consider applying at chevron.

you could move to texas and take up smoking and apply at allsups, it's the only convenience store in town that is open for 24 hours and it smells like grease and fried burritos but you can smoke in there AND they listen to the ROCK STATION on the radio, instead of country. i never go in there because it's really gross ;).

so.. what's vernon god little?