ecnarf

I'm Kind Of A Big Deal

Step 1: go to www.grouphug.us

Step 2: search for your name

Step 3: Share the best ones.

157469362 i love adam! he's hot and all mine and you can't have him. the end.

942013682 I'm going to hump Adam in 13 days and you aren't. Plus, boys, his penis is probably bigger than all of yours. RAWR.

309066380 i hate you adam and i hope you fucking die.

176740344 i love you adam.

941221771 Adam is my hero. (Because of the ninjas.)

736927764 adam, all you have to do is ask me, i'll say yes.

254511741 adam, i am so totally, utterly, completely infatuated with you. i need you, i want you, can i have you?

132850997 I'm sorry, I knew it was Adam who puked all over your computer room. i didn't want to say it, i thought he would confess (or at least offer to help clean it up). He didn't. And now after all this I see that his little lie was just one small symptom of his layer upon layer of fault.

947703989 adam, please just ask me, you know the answer.

607096785 adam i'm so in love with you

829585021 im in love with adam

862543441 I just want to kiss him again. Hold him again.

I just want to tell him how i feel.

Adam i love you

644129915 i'm in love with Adam. It's killing me since i know i'll never get to be with him.

660426797 Im in love with you adam,Sorry.

216868060 why is it that the less attention you give me, the more i want you? i love you adam

786934070 adam i want you to be my first

585021257 I have nothing to do. Ever.

I need a life.

I love you Adam.

wink wink nudge nudge!

421058772 i'm completely in love with a girl i can never have. fuck you, adam.

861698238 I love Adam. I think about him all the time, I can't wait to get married to him.

826709846 adam, i'm so in love with you it's ridiculous... malli

633150944 He loves me, I dispise him.

I want my ex, I might still love him, but I dont care about that.

I just want him.

As for adam; I just want him for my friend. He hates as much as I do, and hes so amusing to toy with.

366463267 Adam...more like A-damn for how much you bother me. How cheesy to write A-damn. You are so spastic though. You either do or you don't...argh.

322322837 Man....there is this one kid that i really fucking hate......actually its my brother.....adam.

hopefully he doesn't read this, cause then he might beat my ass next time i see him. ;)

970288098 Why did my parents have to name me Adam? Couldn't they think of some other name? I really wish they would have given me a cool name such as Rex or Ike. Whew, feels good to get that off my chest.

226075323 i love adam again....

918939718 Adam DOES have an unhealthy ninja fixation. But so does every straight guy. Myself included. Ninja are the best.

375515962 adam is the most perfect guy i ever met. i really hope he is into me. i just wanna get to know him better, and see what happens.

318598142 i'd like my obit to read something like:

Adam ***** **** fell to a hail of gunfire from the P***

police this morning at 12:01am after a 2 hour car chase followed by a

10 minute standoff. All that knew him say that he lived without

hesitation and consequence. Though death captured him at the young age of

25 he was wise beyond his years through his experiences. He was loved by

many and will be missed by even more. He lived with passion.

666352583 i am scared that adam hacked my computer and can see everything i'm writing all the time.

please adam, stop.

492964121 i wish adam loved me as much as i loved him. id have sex with him in a heartbeat.

249947006 thank you adam for making me horny right before i haveHAVEhave to go to sleep.

you do know i have school in the morning right?

158149598 I like you a lot Adam. I haven't talked to you in forever, but the few times i've seen you this year have been amazing even though we hardly say anything. You are cute, awesome, funny, and just i don't know what makes you rock so much but its something and I like it.

536742502 ive secretly been having inapropriate feelings about this guy called adam, only problem is hes in my band and i dont knwo what he'd do if i knobed him in his sleep

468971580 Je t'aime toujous, M. Adam

313355474 I want Adam to fuck me, he's a 12 year old boy and I'm a 36 year old man.

184003433 i love adam.

557282058 i masturbate with whipped cream and chocolate syrup

i make a adam sundae

264681292 i love adam but i cant do ANYTHING about it.

138538604 so i love adam

but so does like 15 people

what makes me think he'd ever go for me?

nothing.

fuuuucccckkk!

647654221 I'd like Adam to stop taking this piss out of me please.

820353420 I hate Adam, I will do anything and everything to destroy your band & you. Don't ever bother me again, or so help me God.

At least one of those has to be about me.

All of the ones for my name suck.

Clearly, guys named Brandon suck. They aren't quite up to par with guys named Adam.

297543404 theres this guy named adam that i have totally loved ever since i first met him. he goes to my church. i used to make it so that wed always accidentaly bump into each other so he would at least say "hi" to me. then i started listening in on his conversations with other people and finding things out about him. then, he became friends with one of my friends, so i got to talk to him more often. every chance id get id ask him so many questions about himself. one day, i found his house, rang the doorbell to make sure nobody was home, then walked into the backyard and found the window to his room. it was locked so i couldnt go in. so i took a picture of it and left. i know more about him than even himself. and i still find myself stalking him. i go into his work to buy a cd at least once a week just so he'll notice me.

Edited by ecnarf

after i found this one, i lost interest....

805056707 Once me and two of my friends were walking in the woods and my best friend and i looked at Evan and we were trying to get him to act gay so we could make fun of him about it. so i was like "i will suck ike's dick if you suck mine after" and then i pretended to suck ike off but i didnt actually do it. Evan thought i did though and the second his lips touched my dick we started laughing out asses off and Evan pulled away instantly. it was funny.

man that is the funniest shit i have ever seen. i was laughing so hard. there was one for brandon that says.

My friend Brandon is a total homo.

it soudns like something i would say so i was lahuging foreever.

after i found this one, i lost interest....

805056707  Once me and two of my friends were walking in the woods and my best friend and i looked at Evan and we were trying to get him to act gay so we could make fun of him about it. so i was like "i will suck ike's dick if you suck mine after" and then i pretended to suck ike off but i didnt actually do it. Evan thought i did though and the second his lips touched my dick we started laughing out asses off and Evan pulled away instantly. it was funny.

Look, Evan, we're all friends here. Is there something you want to tell us?

EDIT: There is a serious amount of "evan likes dick" going on over there. Wow.

Edited by ecnarf

look at what my name found ...

I only date chicks named Jennifer. I do this so that I can cheat on them with other chicks named Jennifer. I'll bang them all and be yelling their names, calling them dirty bitches. I laugh on the inside because I'm kind of nuts, but screw that. Get some parents with some creativity you stupid whores.

scary

496736594 I was fucking lauren and her dog came in and i decided to tell her i ould eat her out and i had her dog do it. while i fucked her in the ass.

373060141 Even though I am asian, I really can't stand Hello Kitty, I mean is there something wrong with me? Lots of asians like Hello Kitty, and many more Love Hello Kitty.

p.s. don't tell lauren

428166834 I cut myself rugularly; I am bisexual and have a girlfriend; my mom gave me a black eye today; I've attempted suicide three times and failed each time; when my girlfriend asks me why I cut myself, I cannot think of a reason; I lost my virginity at age 12; I have run from the cops countless times, twice for possesion of illegal subtance; my name is Lauren and I am 14

found later:

872601859 Kevin this is lauren! i do not mind if you do not like hello kitty! LOL i think its hilarious in fact i dont really like it that much either. I know it was you who wrote it! i had fun with yiu at work. exp ;) miss ya

314189029 I have a stupid "friend" named "stefan" who is a total pompous asshole. all of my other friends are friends with him and i absolutely hate it because he is a spoiled little bossy prick who does nothing but bitch and complain about how his parents don't buy him enough. Also, he talks behind all my friends' backs. i wish i could tell him that i hate him to his face.

Fuck you, Stefan.

604713890 I don't really like you Stefan. I'm just stringing you along because I like the attention. And I lied when i said i didn't have a bf. I do, and have had one for the past 10 months. I'm so sorry.

674429688 ha ha ha ha check this out, theres this kid in my class who's suck an asshole he's called stefan and he recons his dad got killed in a drive-by by the mafia and that he got shot in the back andhe does crack cocaine deals and he's got a CCTV video of tupac shakur being murdered ......... what a horse fucking tail wanking prick (oh yeah he's a ginger as well)

406242669 It was me who started the rumour about how Stefan liked his ex to bugger him with a strap-on. He just got married. I'm not sure if it has got round to his wife yet. Sorry pal.

636967606 I am in love with you Stefan. I have been for a long time. I don't know what to do.

395021614 i wish stefan had cancer

This site could make someone cry!

i love jarrod...and i'm a bloke

I need to stop giving a shit about what other think.

I also need to beat Jarrod until he is a bloody pulp.

He needs to stay the fuck away from the girl I love, and my fucking friends.

My friends, faggot. Not yours. (This one is priceless...wouldn't he NOT be a fag if he was with a girl???)

Jarrod P,

Well this is a letter that you will never get, it will never be sent to you, it is an unsent letter.

I guess I can sit here and mourn about what I am feeling right now knowing that you will never again know these feelings and that you will never again know that I have any feelings left for you.

I wish that you would call me but I know you wont and I really want to call you but I know I can

510550801 When I was a kid, I played soccer with this other kid named Ryan. He always treated me badly trying to humilliate me as much as possible in front of as many people as possible. He was a popular kid and everybody loved him -- except me. One day he was skateboarding down the hill my house is on without a helmet; he fell and cracked his head like a mellon on the pavement and died later that week in the hospital. Everybody was sad that he was gone, but not me. There was a ceremony dedicating the corner he died on in his name where the community gathered and his parents cried. I felt no sympathy for them, they were probably huge assholes like the asshole kid they raised. After that, whenever I passed "Ryan's Corner" on the way to school I would remember that I was glad he was dead.

609483692 i really hate this boy ryan l. he is soooo mean when all i did was try and help him. he allways makes sure im not gonna be anywhere around him when he goes out and it really hurts that he wants nothing to do with me even when i got him up to his current popularity .... i really dont like him and i think he is an assfucker from hell

913640199 I had sex with a guy on this site. By the way, Ryan, you have a daughter.

750364858 Daniel,Erin,Keith,Mikel,Ben,Aaron,Michael,Todd,Burns,Ed,Josh,Patrick,Jason,Jack,

Ozzy,Erik,AK,Mike,Andy,Phil,Kevin,Tony,Ryan,John,Jimmy,Julio,Russel and Toby.Im sorry for giving you aids.Its tearing me apart inside.Im so sorry.

780180313 I love you Ryan and I hope your bitch girlfriend dumps you so you can feel what I feel. You make me want to die Ryan...you really do.

299785254 Ryan youre the first person I ever loved and you coud give a shit if I lived or died. Fuck you Ryan. At least everyone knows Im only attracted to losers.

123928402 Ryan I hope you and your nasty girlfriend, Jade, breakup so that we can go back to being fuck buddies. I really miss our sex. You may have a small dick but damn you can fuck.

103404483 ryan had the most beautiful penis i have ever seen. it glowed purple in the early morning light.

i should have lost my virginity to him.

why don't i have sex?

Evrybody hates me but atleast my penis glowes purple at dawn. cool.

Haha these are pretty funny.

438317131 chris is so hot sometimes that i lick the drain after he

takes a shower...

117714214 i think that chris is odd

24052166 There was this kid, I'll call him Chris. He beat me up alot in school, I tried to fight back but he was much bigger and stronger. In Biology I was disecting my Crayfish, He came up, slammed his fist down on it and said, What ar you going to do about it cry baby, So I took my scalple, slammed it down on his arm and pulled it back to his hand, left a 12 inch long one inch deep gash that took over 200 stiches to close up.

767739388 I fucking hate you Chris.

24052166 There was this kid, I'll call him Chris. He beat me up alot in school, I tried to fight back but he was much bigger and stronger. In Biology I was disecting my Crayfish, He came up, slammed his fist down on it and said, What ar you going to do about it cry baby, So I took my scalple, slammed it down on his arm and pulled it back to his hand, left a 12 inch long one inch deep gash that took over 200 stiches to close up.

that is precisely why, when my friends picked on other kids, i didnt take part. everyone has a boiling point.

514032703 i have blonde hair and everyone makes fun of me. MEG LIKES DEREK!!!

729509947 i am a guy and i masturbate to my friends derek and chris and i wish i could suck either one of them

154406017 My friends Derek and Tom always pick on me. They say they do it becasue they love me but sometimes it doesn't feel that way. I like pink shirts and I like little boys too. I know it is wrong but I am the best tech trader in the whole damn country! I can't believe I just attacked myself in the executive washroom again today.. I've got to try to fly straight.. before Orlando finds out! I need help!

398136140 I like Derek.

841859678 I think I like Derek, but I know he doesn't like me. He doesn't drink, and I've been wasted every weekend this month. I wanna stop drinking to see if he would wanna date me, but I don't think he would. why can't I just get a bf?

688188559 I love Derek, Mary, Rachel, Trev.. and most of all GOD for being so effin cool. They're the sexiest people I've ever met, and I'd do them the second we get in a room together.

~orgasmic

677938818 Derek: YOU. PANTS. OFF. NOW.

791304939 two nights ago I sliced open my arm, leg, knee, and side. . .just to see myself bleed. . .because I think I deserve it

mostly because I was upset that nobody in my house even pretends to be nice to me

espesially derek

313355474 I want Adam to fuck me, he's a 12 year old boy and I'm a 36 year old man.

;)

Edited by no yu begin wher i end