Crusader

Street Team

some beautiful person here hooked me up, but i don't remember who it was. i could send it to you, but i encoded it as .ogg files in the interest of saving space, and not having superhuman ears that can distinguish between .flac and .ogg files. it's a wicked, wicked show.

some beautiful person here hooked me up, but i don't remember who it was. i could send it to you, but i encoded it as .ogg files in the interest of saving space, and not having superhuman ears that can distinguish between .flac and .ogg files. it's a wicked, wicked show.

i can decode .oog format, i have a few things in .oog myself

guerilla promotion/social experiment. who knows. maybe someone will show up on the bored saying, "yeah, i found these cds, gave em a listen and immediately went out and bought matt's whole collection, and now i'm the biggest fan ever." or it could just get chucked in the garbage.

they might find the bored easier if you put nf.com on the cds too

it feels like that here, sometimes. i joined the halifax group on last.fm. over a hundred members, and not one of them had scrobbled matthew good. i left the group.

oh, and i made the drop today. i got off the ferry in dartmouth, and the cds went back towards halifax ;)

That Meyer Horowitz Theatre show in Edmonton in 2006 sounds amazing. If I found it and gave it a listen it would definitely make me a fan.

I'd probably buy it and think it was professionally recorded if it wasn't for that occasional beeping noise from a cellphone or the camera battery dying or something.

Yeah, the beeping was from the video tapers camera who sat beside me. I didn't realize it was that loud until I heard the recording.

i may or may not drop this on a bus/ferry/park bench tomorrow:

edmonton_setlist.jpg

A little late to this thread but wanted to say thanks for using my recording in this Guerrilla-style promotion tactic. Hopefully it works out and can turn someone onto MG's music.

Or I may get some weird sexual proposition over email, either way, we all win.

if you want, in the future, i can get rid of the email from the track listing.

Nah, it's alright if my email address is on there. If I get contacted by the person who picked up the recording I can always direct them here.

so what's being done in terms of promoting "Hospital Music"? anyone settig ad web banners or old skool street stencils? stickers even? I'd love it if we could get vinyl cut stickers for our car's windshields that say "CISUM LATIPSOH" just like ambulances. that would rock.