Guest Prosis

Possibility Of A New Ep!

EP: yay!

Matt Good playing LA: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god. I know I flew to fucking Buffalo already, but if he comes to NYC I have no choice but to go again.

Edit*

Also about the EP...sounds cool...but I had been thinking lately about the possibility of him doing a Rooms volume 2...with stuff like Pledge of Allegiance, Suburbia, Load Me Up, In A World Called Catastrophe, Silent Army in the Trees, and A Long Way Down.

Probably won't happen, but it would be pretty cool.

Edited by Gomo

That sounds cool....although ep's are usually short right? I can't see there being much more than 6 or 7 songs on it (unless its a misconception that ep's are short).

This would be cool:

Breath of a Nation

Can't Get Shot in the Back...

If I Was a Tidal Wave

Keira-Anne

Silent army in the trees/Black Helicopter [LIVE]

Pledge of Allegiance [LIVE]

Suburbia [LIVE]

Although I think it would be much cooler if he just played a concert with all the unreleased stuff in it and release that. That way all the cool accoustic versions of songs (and maybe some covers) could be played too...and it would be like two full cd's. Where's the down side?

*cough*All Together*cough*

*cough*look over here*cough*

"hi Veronica, I was hoping to extend to you an invitation to the pants party, the uh... pants, party"

"Brick, are you trying to say that there is a party in your pants and I am invited?"

"yes, thats it, would you like to come to the pants party?"

"no thank you Brick."

"oh, okay. Steven? would you like to come to the pants party? no? Alrighty!"

(sorry, went off on a tangent)

That sounds cool....although ep's are usually short right? I can't see there being much more than 6 or 7 songs on it (unless its a misconception that ep's are short).

This would be cool:

Breath of a Nation

If I Was a Tidal Wave

Keira-Anne

Suburbia [LIVE]

Although I think it would be much cooler if he just played a concert with all the unreleased stuff in it and release that. That way all the cool accoustic versions of songs (and maybe some covers) could be played too...and it would be like two full cd's. Where's the down side?

There is actually a copy of Suburbia (live, acoustic). It was on his website, and it was from the get together in Vegas, which I was at.

me too! ;)

I still can't get over it  :angry:

it was mildly to moderatley surreal... in the good* way

*no pun intended... I'm just a little tipsy...

I imagine I'll see you at the soon coming LA show? I might even try to attend the San Fran show. Again, since these are all still tentative, I guess it's still up in the air.

Edited by matrix

This would be cool:

Breath of a Nation

If I Was a Tidal Wave

Keira-Anne

Suburbia [LIVE]

He should also add Fated (Live From Massey Hall)

I would also like a hard copy as well.