darrenbacker

If You Could See Anyone, Who Would It Be......

nsync again.

!!!! Wow, you must have been pretty young for that. Whenever I hear the opening to that retarded Fall Out Boy song "Thanks for the Memories" (I'm not going to spell it emo), it makes me think that nsync is gonna come back. Unfortunately that one dude is gay and it might make the others uncomfortable, which is part of the reason he waited so long to come out, or so he says.

Same with Christine, I would kill to see Daft Punk live. and now that I've been acquainted with more of BT's work, I'd like to see him again as well.

Kevin told me about this Electronic artist named Chicane, I'd love to see him.

I wanna see Justin Timberlake too...I'm thankfully knocking Foo Fighters off my list at the end of March, and Video Games Live in Octover, so now, I'm waiting everso patiently for Radiohead to be announced.

Ohhh, I would kill to see the Final Fantasy (video game, not artist) - Dear Friends concert.

And Robbie Williams. Boy howdy, I want to see Robbie Williams live.

Megadeth, it's been too long.

Was my first concert back when TSHF came out. Blew my mind and ear drums.

I've seen since then

MG

Hammerfall

Feist

Rilo Kiley

among others

I"d really want to see teh SLayERz

I was listening to Jeff Buckley this morning, I really would have liked to see him again.

lucky that you got to see him at all. was he by himself or with a backing band? i found that some of the live stuff he did towards the end with a "rock band" was kinda shite (stuff i've seen on DVDs and whatnot). like making "eternal life" a "rock" song.

buckley would be cool. imma have to add david bowie to the list as well. preferably during his berlin era or before, but i'd love to see him even now, before he kicks it.

Probably gonna see Radiohead when they come to Vancouver in August.

i haven't heard about any dates for this... but here's a show i'd love to see, but cant go because our baby is due the day the fest kicks off:

Pemberton Festival 2008

July 25-27

COLDPLAY . TOM PETTY and The Heartbreakers . NINE INCH NAILS . JAY-Z . THE TRAGICALLY HIP . THE FLAMING LIPS . SERJ TANKIAN . DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE . INTERPOL . MY MORNING JACKET . SAM ROBERTS BAND . METRIC . BLACK MOUNTAIN . VAMPIRE WEEKEND . THE CRYSTAL METHOD DJ SET . DJ SHADOW and Cut Chemist . BOOKA SHADE . JUNKIE XL . DAVE SEAMAN . WINTERSLEEP . BUCK 65 . THE SECRET MACHINES . SIA . MSTRKRFT . DEADMAU5 . BRAZILIAN GIRLS . MGMT . THE FIERY FURNACES . MATES OF STATE . GRAND OLE PARTY . CAROLINA LIAR . THE AIRBORNE TOXIC EVENT . MONTE NEGRO . LOW VS DIAMOND . ANNIE STELA . M.A.N.D.Y. . TOMMIE SUNSHINE . CHROMEO . 3 Oh! 3 . KEVIN SHIU . TIMELINE . TONY PANTAGES .

Edited by Snatch Catcher

Glad to see you back Ninja, I was wondering where you'd gotten off to.

Now all we're missing is Shorty, Mrs. Jesus, and Adam(Because every good bored needs a crotchmonkey)

Adam's gone?

I'll be a gentlemen and keep my celebration to myself.

I've been off being a hooligan, but I'm better now.