thefutureisxrated

What's Going On With The Mblog?

If I had to deal with morons like the ones matt deals with, I think I'd snap, find those people and beat them with cro-bars.

I don't go to any fucken ashley simpson message board because i think she's a dolt or irrational, I DON"T GO!! I dont' start to question her, or her fans, or her supporters opinions because they are idiots. I accept it and live my merry life as if I were the smartest person ever.

So either read Matthew good stuff and accept it, or fuck off!

That's my message to the asses in message board land.

I was always the first to jump to Matt's defense, as I've always been a big fan, but I have to say that he's really not great at handling criticism and opinions other than his own.

Some people did some bad stuff, like taking his work with Amnesty and throwing it back in his face. That's wrong.

But a lot of theses people are/were big Matt Good fans that talked to him on message boards and he really pissed off a lot of them. Some of them now just try to get a reaaction out of him, on boy oh boy does he ever give it.

So as much as all the "morons" should just ignore him, he should just ignore the morons. Why he can't be the bigger person and do this? Well that's just beyond me.

However I still like his music and I did got to his blog as a source of info. I too would like to see it back up.

Just to throw my two cents in...pearanoid, I agree 100% with what you are saying. In a perfect world, people wouldn't go onto a MG message board and say shit against Matt Good. I am all for people having there own opinion and everyone can feel free to hate his music but I am sick of looking for some info or just wanting to chat about his music and having to deal with all this crap. Its just totally unneccesary and immature. I think people can't do it in real life so they choose to do it where no one knows who they really are (some exceptions of course) and so they can say that they pissed him off. However, I also believe that Matt just needs to chill the frick out. By responding, he's just making it worse and making himself look like a hypocrite and an ass. I understand that he's had death threats and stuff and that is so not cool but the authorities should be handling that, not him over the internet. Its not going to solve anything. I used to be one of the people that would just follow him blindly but I don't anymore. I love his music, agree with most of his politics (not because he said it but b/c it is what I think) and consider myself to be a huge fan. But I still agree that he did not handle these situations (which,in reality, are stupid that they started anyway) properly. But damn, he better record another album!

Yeah I wish he would put the blog back up and just have no comments involved...why do you need comments? I mean most of it is ego stroking *OMG MATT YOU'RE AMAZING* crap or its antagonistic drivel...I just don't understand his need for comments, esp b/c it is very apparent he has no use for a large majority of them....you cant be as opinionated as MG and not expect to be challenged...u gotta back your shit up...and I honestly think he can intellectually but something else happens and shit gets all heated and retarded and then its an all out brawl...like Jerry Springer shit.

Its really too bad....I miss it a lot but I've deleted MG and JGs blogs b/c life is just too short man...if he ever gets back up and has a non comment blog I'd be all over that but otherwise I cant...I'm concerned if I end up thinking he is a prick his music wont have the same effect on my psyche....so im avoiding that!

post-2-1108166417.gif