radio_bomb

Spiderman 3

Wow, Sandman and Lizard are such lame villians. Also, though no one will agree, Carnage is a lame villian.

I believe Carnage was created soley to capitalize on Venom's popularity. This way, Venom could be marketed as a 'good guy' with his own series (or series of mini-series). Venom works so well as a villian, he should stay that way. His 'comeback' from a few years ago set him back in his villianous ways, and the world was put right again.

'Maximum Carnage' is one of the many, many reasons the '90s were the worst period in comic history, along with 'Age of Apocolypse', 'Onslaught' and the horribly written 'Death of Superman'.

Yeah, i'm guessing there will be some Hobgoblin, as well as this primary villian.

Sandman. Jesus. Wasn't expecting that. I hope they decide to go with a character with some depth. At least Kraven and the Lizard weren't from bland backgrounds. I think that sandman's range would be quite limited.

Sandman is cool. He'll kill you with sand.

That "Wings" guy is gonna be the next villain, so i thought he'd play with Sandman or Venom (kinda looks like Eddie Brock, Venom's human form). Maybe even Mysterio, since it doesn't really matter what the actor looks like under "the bowl".

I believe that superhero movies should have only one villian. Let's take a look.

Batman Returns: Penguin and Catwoman; sucked.

Batman Forever: Two-face and The Riddler; sucked.

Batman and Robin: Poisin Ivy and Mr. Freeze; sucked.

Daredevil: Bullseye and Kingpin; sucked.

Any Superman movie.

Elektra: whoever those guys were; sucked.

Too many villians=suckiness.

There should only be one villian in this movie.

Pros: +Venom is in it. Fucking awesome.

Cons: -Eric from That 70's show plays Venom and he may not have the motivation to work out so he can look like Venom's human host.

-Sandman is such a shitty villain.

But the fact that Venom is in it makes up for everything else.

My hopes was for any combination Venom, Carnage, Mysterio, and the Lizard. I was even hoping against hopes for a team of evil like Doc Ok establishes in the comics.

However, I am more than satisfied with the movie, simply becuase theyve included venom.

Now if only x-men 3 had gambit as a main character...

I believe that superhero movies should have only one villian. Let's take a look.

Batman Returns: Penguin and Catwoman; sucked.

Batman Forever: Two-face and The Riddler; sucked.

Batman and Robin: Poisin Ivy and Mr. Freeze; sucked.

Daredevil: Bullseye and Kingpin; sucked.

Any Superman movie.

Elektra: whoever those guys were; sucked.

Too many villians=suckiness.

There should only be one villian in this movie.

batman returns is possibly the best batman ever made, it's also among the best comic book movies. I agree with everything else though, daredevil might be the worst movie I've ever seen, same with batman and robyn.

which wont be the case in spiderman. the casting is horrible and always has been, which plays a huge role the movie's overall goodness. topher grace as venom?? fuck, kristen dunst as mary jane is probably the worst decision ever made. a) she isn't good looking B) she looks tired/high/stupid ALL THE TIME. the day i like spiderman movies is the day that kirsten dunst emotes.

a while ago i think they had cast 3 villains: venom, the lizard, green goblin

but now it looks like it's sandman instead of lizard

i didn't even know the Sandman was a villain in the spidey series. on the other hand, the Sandman in the DC comics (batman) series is a great character

Edited by sockcrotch

Guest apsham

Oh, I hadn't seem the movie. I thought a friend told me that the end of Spiderman 2 had someone going to space though, and that's where Brock turned into Venom. Meh, I am crazy.