jean_a

Songs You Want To Hear Matt Play Live

Are there any songs that you wanted to hear Matt play at a show and he didn't. I saw him the other night i desperately wanted to hear Prime Time Deliverance and he didn't play it. But he did play Fated so i was happy.

I would also kill to see "Push" and "Whispering in the Dark" live

Edited by jean_a

Are there any songs that you wanted to hear Matt play at a show and he didn't. I saw him the other night i desperately wanted to hear Prime Time Deliverance and he didn't play it. But he did play Fated so i was happy.

I would also kill to see "Push" and "Whispering in the Dark" live

He played Prime Time at the Toronto show and it was amazing. That was one of the songs I had wanted him to play. He also played Tripoli which made me quite happy.

Whispering in the Dark would also be amazing.

joeposh - i also agree with you. great song. needs a full band though.

I would absolutely lovelovelove to hear him with a full band playing While We Were Hunting Rabbits and Near Fantastica.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who'd like to hear demos live ;) I guess you always want what you cannot have...

Dancing Invisible or Coming Out in Purple (love it or hate it, you've gotta admit it would be hilarious to see live).

He did Prime Time Deliverance at the Edmonton show too. He closed the show with it. It was funtastic.

He played Prime Time Deliverance at the Calgary show several months back.

Ive always wanted to hear him play We're So Heavy, ive been idolizing that song ever since its release

There are some songs that he plays a lot that I would love to hear with a full band (PTD, Tripoli, Apparitions).

I agree with justjohnny, AOB songs weren't played that much and I would love to hear a full band give'r

Lastly....Born to Kill, that would be fucking awesome

I'd second AnOceanPearl's Running For Home. Easily my favourite Matty Good song, and I'd kill to hear it live. The Fall Of Man with the full band would just be mind blowing, I've always thought it was one of his most powerful songs. Born to Kill would be great too.

Oh yah, first post here by the way...uhm...hi! ;)

I'd second AnOceanPearl's Running For Home. Easily my favourite Matty Good song, and I'd kill to hear it live. The Fall Of Man with the full band would just be mind blowing, I've always thought it was one of his most powerful songs. Born to Kill would be great too.

Oh yah, first post here by the way...uhm...hi! ;)

I think the last time I heard Matt play Running For Home was at the Calgary Stampede in 2001.

The sun was setting and there were 5000 people singing along and it was absolutely stellar.

I've always wanted to hear Matt play:

- I, The Throw Away

- Life Beyond the Minimum Safe Distance

- The Fine Art of Falling Apart

luckily, in the most recent Toronto show for the Acoustic tour, I was able to see 2/3.

I, The Throw away wasn't played.