Prometheon

Matthew Good - Hospital Music

With all that we knew about the songs that Matt had up on his white board is any one else surprised at the addition of "Girl Wedged Under the Front of a Firebird"?

Also, it was reported, by a blog I forgot to bookmark but I came across while googling that one song on the album is "mostly made up of interviews with people from Vancouver

Edited by haircut-rabbit

i am losing my mind over this record, but i kind of hate how much information matt gives us. to an extent it ruins the surprise.

To an extent, yeah, it kinda does, but at the same time, you see the song titles and stuff, snippets of lyrics, that kinda thing, and you wonder what they'll sound like, how they'll flow, that kinda thing, and it makes it even more exciting.

i am losing my mind over this record, but i kind of hate how much information matt gives us. to an extent it ruins the surprise.

so don't read his blog.

you should ask for your bill now because I do believe you just got served.

so don't read his blog.

you should ask for your bill now because I do believe you just got served.

really? how is that?