Prometheon

Matthew Good - Hospital Music

I don't suppose anyone has a copy of the B-Side of Can't Get Shot? I had the demo, but it's really distorted. Could someone yousendit? Or is it up in the store?

Edited by matrix

Not going to lie, I much preferred the demo of Can't Get Shot In The Back to this B-Side.

do you have some high quality fantastic version of the demo that i don't know about? because my version sounds like ass. i have a LIVE version that rules, but it's really not much different than the b-side version.

in sum, people that keep saying the demo is better than the b-side are stupid because they are more alike than they are different.

I should probably resist from streaming the album first.  5 songs is enough.

Where are you streaming it from?

FINALLY listened to Born Losers and it's good. Nothing special but it's good. It that Holly McNarland in the bridge with Good? Or is it that one girl who sung with Matt in the bland version of Hurt?

I also heard Metal Airplanes today and thought it was good as well but missing that little something. I know Matt has "grown" but he shouldn't be afraid to put a little edge back into his music. I know these days he prefers the folk styles of Johnny Cash, Nick Drake, Wilco which is fine but...but eh I don't know know, I feel the music is really slacking.

..but I'll add this: I think the 2005 arrangement of Black Helicopter was excellent and I hope that hasn't changed and that the rest of the album sounds like that.

Edited by Shortcut To Moncton