Prometheon

Matthew Good - Hospital Music

well that is the same tracklisting as the teaser one we got a while back...wonder why some are crossed out....such as tidal wave and breath of a nation....love those songs....plus im very glad that we can see the top of the list now and that boy come home is on it....god i love that song

It's different, yo.

I wonder where the recording is taking place; probably Warehouse or Greenhouse as it usually seems to be.

By that list it looks as though they are kicking out the bed tracks like there's no tomorrow.

Goddamn am I happy to see "Can't Get Shot..." still on that list! ;)

I hate the fact that She's In It For the Money is on the album. It's probably the worst song he's written. Unless he did a complete overhaul with the lyrics, I can't see how this can be good.

Its got a good tune/feel to it but every time I hear it, the lyrics make me cringe. Its painfull really. Compare this to some of his earlier work and its night and day. He could have at least veiled the meaning in a metaphor or two.

There's that newest song though, I think its called Metal Airplanes. The one that everyone is losing their loads over. I can't even listen to it. Definately gets my vote for worst song he's written and its up against Song For The Girl so thats saying something. I really hope it doesn't make the cut.

Unfortuinately, he wasn't covering NIN's hurt, he was covering Johnny Cash's cover (or should I say butchering?) of Hurt. It disappointed me when I realized it was the JC version but I just pretended it wasn't.

I hate the fact that She's In It For the Money is on the album. It's probably the worst song he's written. Unless he did a complete overhaul with the lyrics, I can't see how this can be good.

Its got a good tune/feel to it but every time I hear it, the lyrics make me cringe. Its painfull really. Compare this to some of his earlier work and its night and day. He could have at least veiled the meaning in a metaphor or two.

There's that newest song though, I think its called Metal Airplanes. The one that everyone is losing their loads over. I can't even listen to it. Definately gets my vote for worst song he's written and its up against Song For The Girl so thats saying something. I really hope it doesn't make the cut.

Dude, not every song needs to have a deeply veiled, metaphorically obfuscated meaning. She's in it for the Money is an amazing tune, and the lyrics are fine for what they are.

That said, Metal Airplanes has some extremely cliche lyrics (you know it's true/there's nothing I can do. *cringe*) and I really don't like the song. But honestly, the album is looking great so far, and if there's one song on it that I don't really like, whatever.

Dude, not every song needs to have a deeply veiled, metaphorically obfuscated meaning. She's in it for the Money is an amazing tune, and the lyrics are fine for what they are.

That said, Metal Airplanes has some extremely cliche lyrics (you know it's true/there's nothing I can do. *cringe*) and I really don't like the song. But honestly, the album is looking great so far, and if there's one song on it that I don't really like, whatever.

I love both of those songs, Metal Airplanes more so. To me, the "you know it's true" bit isn't really cliche, but it gives off sort of a "how many other people have gone through this" sort of vibe.