Crusader

Ask Geoff ( Memorial Thread )

Geoff, question that even the "Inside Man" doesn't know ;)

Since I don't own the original copy of Lo-Fi B-Sides I've always wondered did you play bass on it or was it Rich? And were the songs recorded during the Underdogs sessions?

Also, since every record post Underdogs is tuned down half way, does that mean you left the band because you were too lazy to tune your bass down?

Geoff got another questions. I think the whole band wrote "look happy its the end of the world" or one of those songs on underdogs (could be wrong don't be mad dawg) how did the whole collaborative song writing go down. did you all down a bottle of mezcal or gin and just go nuts or was it a very sophisticated type of deal.

Geoff, question that even the "Inside Man" doesn't know ;)

Since I don't own the original copy of Lo-Fi B-Sides I've always wondered did you play bass on it or was it Rich? And were the songs recorded during the Underdogs sessions?

Also, since every record post Underdogs is tuned down half way, does that mean you left the band because you were too lazy to tune your bass down?

I don't own it either!!! As far as recording goes it was me unless they got Rich to re-record it...

We tuned down to Eb so Matt wouldn't strain his voice so much.

And I quit the band 'cause I'm a moody fucker...with the attention span of a 2 year old on meth!!!

Geoff got another questions. I think the whole band wrote "look happy its the end of the world" or one of those songs on underdogs (could be wrong don't be mad dawg) how did the whole collaborative song writing go down. did you all down a bottle of mezcal or gin and just go nuts or was it a very sophisticated type of deal.

I don't know how to describe the process...just happened.

As far as drinking goes...I'M YER MAN!!!

I figured out a long time ago that if yer gonna play in bars there's gonna be drinks...if there's gonna be drinks I'm gonna drink 'em!!! So' why not drink at rehearsal so you can play a show somewhat tippsy...the band did not share my theroy!!! ;)

My new band however are a bunch of lushes that like having fun. Booze is a non-issue....but mandatory since I'm the band-nazi!!! :angry:

So if I ever see your band what would be the:

Drink to buy for yourself:

what kind of beer would your band drink:

Whats your favorite shots:

Mine are Gin and tonics, Sleemans Honey brown, and dr. pepper drop shots.

your in booze,

mrchipps

Hey kids...it's been fun answering all the quiriers fer y'all butI've got some other shit on my mind so to speak.[no pun...]

I've got my wife buggin' me to get an MRI 'cause I've had a headache fer...oh 3 years now....

I'll be readin' the board but only answerin' a few.

I hope y'all understand.

Cheers....and thanks. Geoff. ;)