Crusader

Chaotic Neutral 2015/2016 Tour Dates

Carme-fn'-Lina. You've got to be shitting me. That would have been something to hear.

Anyways, about the poster: I managed to track the guy down who put it up. He's a casual fan that won it somehow and figured there might be a fan bigger than him out there. I thanked him a few times.

That's a pretty crazy surprise. First time in 10 years.

All You Son and Daughters

No Liars

A Single Explosion

Born Losers

Army of Lions

Harridan

Cold Water

Load Me Up

Alert Status Red

Everything is Automatic

Advertising on Police Cars

Los Alamos

Apparitions

Weapon

Cloudbusting

Carmelina

Giant

Guest Idioteque

I just dropped my phone, that song came out of left field. Looks like Matt has fallen in love with Audio Of Being again! Woo woo!

maaaan, east coast is getting spoiled. I wanna be mad! But I can't be lol. It's like watching your home team win the championship in the away team's city, you just wanna be there soooo badly.

It's going to be fun reading the setlists for the rest of the tour, as long as he comes back to Vancouver & does 1 last show to close out the year. A surprise media club show would be insane! Considering how quickly he dropped the 2 acoustic shows later in December & knowing he eventually has to come back to the lower mainland. I think if we all pitched in on begging & whining over social media he may, MAY consider thinking about coming on The Bored just to tell us no.

Even then I still have my Dumb & Dumber meme

"So you're telling me there's a chance..."

on stand-by.

Blues Skies was at the Montreal sound check, but not in the show, but he wouldn't practice it just because with the whole band I don't think. So I'm sure it's popping up a few more times.

Also, I'm sure just like how the setlist got changed cause it wasn't a full house, it can probably go the other way and change for the better for a sold out show. Carmelina. Wow. So Toronto on the 5th, and Kingston, better get it together and sell out haha

I wonder if Anthony might join them for just the Toronto shows? Since he is Toronto based?

Tour challenge today is quite close to me but just out of the way that I won't be bothering. Maybe tomorrow for VIP I'll give it a shot.

As long as you try Saturday, right ;)

11:32 and no one has entered yet. #jobs ?

Edited by emmit643

I wonder if Anthony might join them for just the Toronto shows? Since he is Toronto based?

As long as you try Saturday, right ;)

11:32 and no one has entered yet. #jobs ?

Damn, I should have just went and done it. Don't worry, tomorrow I'm on it lol

Damn, I should have just went and done it. Don't worry, tomorrow I'm on it lol

I think actually still no one has entered lol. I'm considering Photoshopping myself into a pic and requesting my pass for Saturday haha.

And yes yes. Except not tomorrow. Saturday. Or also do tomorrow if you want. As long as you try Saturday. Lol. I need you on my Toronto team. It consists only of you and one other person.

Conversely, for those who don't end up with VIP passes, I'm going to play an open mic at 2pm if I don't get one. In the MG spirit I'm probably only going to play MG covers to get hype for the concert.

Has anybody won this thing yet? I just completed the challenge. Waiting to hear back still.

These toronto shows are going to be awesome for sure.

You never know what else he might have up his sleeve for Toronto. See, usually Vancouver gets the big end-of-tour blowout shows, but I think Toronto is going to get those this year since the tour is progressing in the other direction.

Edited by NonPopulus

Has anybody won this thing yet? I just completed the challenge. Waiting to hear back still.

These toronto shows are going to be awesome for sure.

They take hours to get back to you sometimes. I submitted mine at 10:03am and didn't hear back until like 2pm or something for the Ottawa one.

I won!

I just really hope that doesn't disqualify me for the other days.

It doesn't! I asked. You can win over and over in as many cities as you attend.

But was it VIP for tonight? Or was it the prize pack? Cause surely the "VIP experience" would have long started by now? Did you make it to sound check and everything?!?! ALSO CONGRATS. Better win again on Saturday lol

Sorry my grammar there was all off.

Awesome show! Matt and the band are in top form, and the arrangements for the CN stuff is terrific. One of the best shows I've been to of his, easily. The Friday and Saturday crowds are in for a treat. Didn't see any cameras, but I was in the front. Not sure what they're gonna do for the video, or even if at all. But that's what the signs posted outside the theatre doors said.

I won the tour challenge today AND the app prize. The girl at the merch booth recognized me, and is super sweet and accommodating. So I won a scarf, and bought a drumhead autographed by the band for $25. Autographed posters are also available for an extra 5 bucks at the merch booth.

The setlist went something like this, but I could be missing or imagining things. I'm sure it's already been posted on instagram by now.

Sons and daughters

No liars

Load me up

Alert status red

Moment

Kid down the well (not sure)

Cold water

army of lions

Single explosion

Born losers

Los alamos

Cloudbusting (no holly, she is sick apparently and could not make it)

Carmelina

Giant (WAS INCREDIBLE! Left the guitars feedbacking for 5 minutes to close it out. It's never sounded better.)

Edited by jjazz

Sorry my grammar there was all off.

Awesome show! Matt and the band are in top form, and the arrangements for the CN stuff is terrific. One of the best shows I've been to of his, easily. The Friday and Saturday crowds are in for a treat. Didn't see any cameras, but I was in the front. Not sure what they're on a do for the video, or even if at all. But that's what the songs posted outside the theatre doors said.

I won the tour challenge today AND the app prize. The girl at the merch booth recognized me, and is super sweet and accommodating. So I won a scarf, and bought a drumhead autographed by the band for $25. Autographed posters are also available for an extra 5 bucks at the merch booth.

The setlist went something like this, but I could be missing or imagining things. I'm sure it's already been posted on instagram by now.

Sons and daughters

No liars

Load me up

Alert status red

Moment

Kid down the well (not sure)

Cold water

army of lions

Single explosion

Born losers

Los alamos

Cloudbusting (no holly, she is sick apparently and could not make it)

Carmelina

Giant (WAS INCREDIBLE! Left the gilotsrs feedbacking for 5 minutes to close it out. It's never sounded better.)

I didn't realize they were giving out the clothing merch as app prizes. I won an autographed poster at the Ottawa show. Fingers crossed for me scooping another prize in TO or Kingston. And yes! The merch lady is the same one who runs the VIP experience, and the insta too I think and she's really really nice!

Also thanks to @emptysthemepark on Twitter (I forget if your username is the same here) for scooping up an autographed drum head for me! So stoked for Saturday!

Hopefully Holly feels better!

Edited by emmit643

Oh, I missed everything is automatic. He played it too sometime after lions.

Wow. I missed police cars, weapon, time bomb AND apparitions. Not my best night.