jmp

[LOCKED]If Matt Good Were A Superhero

he's a cross between superman ('cause MG can fly.... yah... makes sense) and daredevil (what an awful movie btw).... because daredevil is all about justice and the law and all that... and MG seems pretty involved with that stuff... plus beating the shyt outta ppl with a cane is just wicked.

The Punisher

Except Matt doesn't fight drug lords by beating the crap out of them... he would be like the punisher who fights the asinine American government with witty commentary.

Although if he where spiderman, That would be cool.

Peace

captin underpants tra la la la la

actually no i just wanted to say that but i think

spiderman i dunno why maybe its the romantic thoughtful peter parker with the glasses and then the crazy vengful spiderman

it suits him well i think

Edited by running4home

This is gay, you people have way too much time.

Between this and the "Matt has a child" fourm, I'd say you guys are on par with Good Charlotte fans. Keep it up!!!!!

Wow Pete. Great introduction for yourself. This is mainly a Matthew Good forum and if our posters want to post about Matthew Good then why shouldn't they?

Bashing posts at the Metro may be okay but not here. And why the hell are you so angry!?!?