Shiri

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Watched 3 movies this week.

Malcolm X- not very well done, not too well acted; given what I was expecting, I wasn't too impressed.

JFK- not bad at all. I've never been too fond of Oliver Stone's stuff actually but this was quite alright.

Mothman Prophecies- another one that was only ok. I've heard the story it's based on before having seen the movie and so I thought it could have been done a lot better.

She was the hottest in Bound. Another lesbian flick. And Showgirls is a classic thrashy movie!

Haven't seen bound yet...unfortuately.

Showgirls she was kindof hot in a cougar type of way.

Back on track...I saw the Break Up last night. It was good, but only because it was true to life. If this was more like your average rom-com, it would've sucked. But since they kept it so true to life (ex. JA wipes her nose with her hand when she's crying instead of using a tissue) it's something you can relate to, which makes it great.

The critics said it was awkward and unfunny because there is a lot of fighting, but as I said before, true to life.

I would recommend it, but be prepared for a lot of fighting and awkwardness in the first bits. It has it's funny moments, but it's more of a drama.

Swordfish- loaded with cliches, Travolta blows, Halle Berry's surprisingly unimpressive nude, there's really nothing that I liked very much about it.

I don't think I've ever read about you liking a movie yet., not that Swordfish is any good.

Swordfish- loaded with cliches, Travolta blows, Halle Berry's surprisingly unimpressive nude, there's really nothing that I liked very much about it.

I don't think I've ever read about you liking a movie yet., not that Swordfish is any good.

That's because most movies suck.

That's because most movies suck.

Very true.

i re-watched pirates of the caribbean last night. thats a fun movie. and holy jeez, keira knightley is gorgeous.

Yes, she is. Except for the fact that she has no boobs. She'd be so much hotter with boobs.