Shiri

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

re: Pirates 2,

That whole cannibal sequence had NOTHING to do with anything, and could have made the movie a more survivable 2 hour length, instead of 2 hours 40 minutes had it been cut out.

The fight scenes were slapstick more than exciting, and Orlando and Keira had virtually no chemistry or ability to act....

I did find the Davy Jones parts really well done, but it's like, once they got away from the only interesting part in the movie, they made some silly comic bookish cartoon adventure with a sappy music track.

Went to SAW II yesterday afternoon. It was ok, definately followed the rule that the original is better than the sequel(s).

I really didnt like Saw I at all, I thought it was so over hyped and I have no idea why anyone likes it. The twists make no sense and a whole lot is left unexplained at the end. I actually thought Saw II was (barely) its superior. Neither movie is that great, and I dont know why they are wasting time and money to make a third episode.

Why on earth does everything have to be a trilogy these days?

It's not bad. probably not for everyone... and there was one guy in the theatre that doesn't understand how movies work apparently because he was just SHOCKED at some of the stuff that happened that was obviously coming.

Snakes on a Plane...it was entertaining.

I'm going to see Step Up on Monday. Please don't judge.

my two best friends went to see Step Up. They loved it. Dancing isn't my cup-o-tea so I didn't bother... don't think I'll ever see that movie.

Snakes On A Plane

f'ing awesome.

I have always thought the title alone was hillarious, but I didn't realize how ridiculously awesome the movie was until i saw ACTUAL SNAKES ON A MOTHERFUCKING PLANE!!!!!

best move of the summer