Shiri

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Epic Movie - BLAH! That's all I'll say.

Employee of the Month - Surprised me, thought it would be fairly mediocre but it turned out pretty good.

Idiocracy - One I really wanted to see because it's from the director of Office Space, has Luke Wilson in it and sounded like it could potentially be great. It was very interesting to watch in some regards but as a whole could have been quite a bit better.

Pan's Labryinth.

Far less "magical world" intensive than the reviews I've read, have said. For a 14A rated movie, it's pretty brutal/graphic as well. Terribly sad as well. I'd suggest it if you liked a movie called "Mirrormask".

I watched Casablanca at my Drama teacher's house yesterday.

Good movie, I'd seen it before.

Needless to say, I fell asleep half way through it.

Ohhhh... what were you doing at your drama teacher's house? HUH??? Was he/she teaching you drama? Like drama that can't be taught at school?? HUH??? EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!

Last movie I watched was Mean Girls and then I started to watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas but then I got tired. It seems to be a really wild movie. From what I saw it's not bad. I have it on my comp. I also have to watch Scarface. I have that too.

Fantastic Four - I love it and can't wait for 2!!!!

couldn't agree more

I saw A Beautiful Mind for the first time. It was a really good movie, I enjoyed it thoroughly