Goudie

Anyone Notice The Banner?

modedit: adding april banner.

aprilfools.jpg

Anyone notice the banner? April fools joke i guess.

doesnt everyone hate how people think matthew good and dave matthews are the same person?

Edited by Crusader

http://www.gotfuturama.com/Multimedia/Epis...s/4ACV10/05.mp3

http://www.gotfuturama.com/Multimedia/EpisodeSounds/4ACV10/

Nibblonian 2: "Verily. And that past nastification is what shields you from the brains. You are the last hope of the universe."

Fry: "So, I really am important? How I feel when I'm drunk is correct?"

Nibblonian 1: "Yes. Except the Dave Matthews Band doesn't rock."

GOOD APRIL FOOLS JOKE, GOT ME.

i hate when you are searching for matthew good band you get a million dave matthews band results

this reminds me of that comment in at last theres nothing left to say from someone who said, you havent made a good record since under the table and dreaming anyway

dave matthews has a few mediocre songs and i have friends who really like him so ive been tolerating but constant dave m bombardment makes me wanna hurl.

It is funny that DMB and MG are like this, people think they are the same person/band.

Major difference is MG is alot better musicwise than DMB, the DMB "jams" I have heard, all sound the same.

The DMB musicians are fantastic--especially on Before These Crowded Streets.

Agreed, DMB are amazing on BTCS, probably my favourite album I own. I understand how you can get the names mixed up but musically are different and both great in their own way.