Scotty33

Mg Lyrics Tatoo

I've wanted "Can't get shot in the back if you don't run" on my back for a while now. I'll do it when I get over the needle issues I've got.

i have huge needle issues when it comes to getting shots and having to give blood. but when it comes to tattoos and piercings it doesn't bother me because it's voluntary. and besides that, the needles involved in tattoos feel nothing like getting a shot. i used to cry before i got shots. now i have eight piercings and four tattoos. the "change of season" tattoo was the first one i was able to actually watch being done and it was pretty neat. i say just go for it! and by the way, for any redheads or strawberry blondes, they turn the compressor way down. i'm naturally a strawberry blonde and my skin takes ink like nobody's business. the girl who usually tattoos me informed me that the skin of a redhead tends to take ink quite well.

Everything is Automatic...it was the first MGB song I ever heard, the first MGB video I ever saw, and I totally identify with the lyrics.

I really like andielicious's "Change of Season" Tat.

Edited by bishopx

I would tattoo the lyrics of his entire catalogue on my back, including b-sides and rarities.

that would be quite the sight to see.

most people who i attempt to explain my tattoo to look at me like i'm retarded. it's getting irritating to explain. "it's my favourite matt good song. there's a lot more to it than that but it's kinda personal." people are just convinced i'm stupid for getting something band-related tattooed on my body. and so to them i say a big "fuck you."

sorry, just felt the need to rant for a minute there haha.