Guest jsunC

Dreams

I didn't have a dream to note of per say in the past week or so, but I did have the worst deja-vu moment possible today.

A few months ago, I drempt that my ex got a job at the office where I work, and because of the nature of the break up and my depression problems since, I actually went through a panic attack in the dream.

My asshole ex-boyfriend's desk is about 10 desks down from mine. ;)

i know heroin addicts that are in mensa.

it used to be something worth bragging about, though.

They were probably smart before they started doing drugs. *shrug*

I'm not bragging for him, he can do that himself at age 53. But I am saying that he's a reputable source on dream psych, if not just to explain it rather than to interpret it.

my point is that being a psychologist is enough credit... one doesn't need to point out that their part of a organization that literally anyone can join in order to portray any additional sort of credibility.

i try not to listen to psychologist's ideas anyways, for the most part, they're lost in a world where they think that since they kinda know how the brain works, their experts and allowed to make bold claims because of the letters after their name (and the one's that realize it's not enough need to say things like "...and i'm a mensa member").

the standard social science model has been routinely ripped apart by evolutionary physchology, and right now, that's where it's at. unchartered for the most part, and scientifically proven every step of the way. leave your ego at the door.

i can say all of this because my mom is right up there with (and probably far surpassed) Mr. 53. and i've seen/heard it all.

Edited by Snatch Catcher

i had a dream last night that my boyfriend and i got married. but what we did was have dinner at a big hall with all our friends and family there and then got married after we ordered chinese food. and we accidentally got really drunk before the wedding and so i didn't remember anything after that. i woke up the next day and was like "oh man, my ring isn't even on the right finger". and it was an ugly diamond. then i had left overs from dinner.

my dream landed me in new zealand for a back country ski trip, but first i had to work with a company that was selling really awkward looking waterproof containers that were too thin to fit anything. pne of the women who sold the containers in her store wanted to ask me a question about them and on the way to the section of the store, we walked past a livestock area that sold dogs and fish and rodents and goats. i asked if i could see what a new zealand dog looked like, but before we got to that part, a goat escaped from its pen and started chasing me and right before it lunged to bite me i woke up.

I had a Matt Good related dream, enjoy:

The dream started off with Shay and I in bed, just cuddling, being cute and talking. Then the morning hit and we were in a car with my brother driving around somewhere outside of Calgary on the day of the Virgin Festival. We were pretty much just planning on skipping all the other bands and just going to see Matt Good. So it gets to the point where it

I don't know exactly what they were about, but for three nights in a row, I actually had dreams that had some kind of resolution. Kind of like stories, there's been a begining, a middle and an end.

I had a dream that my friends Craig, Claudia, and I went to Tracy's house. Kevin was sleeping on the couch, and there was a Guitar Hero guitar nearby. I start joking about Kevin being zonked out, and start poking him, trying to wake him up, when Tracy start massaging me from behind, whick makes me fall asleep on his shoulder. Everyone laughs, and she says she's expecting 3 more people, but I wake up due to the washer delivery guys.

I had a dream a couple weeks ago, with nothing but my... special friend (who happens to have the same relatively uncommon and gender-neutral first name as I do), anyway, her face, her beautiful face, and all else was black. She said she loved me. That was the whole dream, first and only I'd had in months. That was before we'd said that to each other. Which gives away the rest.

Two days later, she said "I love you". She also said if I was falling off a cliff and there was a chance she'd die, she'd try to save me anyway.

I love her.

i had a dream that a hamburger was eating me!

Were you on the lost island of Rand McNally?

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
("in Rand McNally, people wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people")