Guest jsunC

Dreams

I've been sleep walking a lot lately... the last one was a few nights ago I guess and I was dreaming that my teeth were rotting out of my mouth and I was looking in the mirror... and then I woke up and I was standing in front of the mirror... at like 4 a.m.....

I've been sleep walking a lot lately... the last one was a few nights ago I guess and I was dreaming that my teeth were rotting out of my mouth and I was looking in the mirror... and then I woke up and I was standing in front of the mirror... at like 4 a.m.....

That's creepy. were your eyes open? I've sleep walked into the shower before and turned it on.

It was actually really strange. I ended up not having to do anything because it was on autopilot (I know, to land?) and when we landed safely I was all "don't tell people it was me. tell them everything is fine."

that's the most fun part of flying and you let the plane do it for you?

I spent the night at McDreamy's and dreamed that it was the next morning and for some reason we were in his roommate's bedroom playing Nintendo 64, and there was no ceiling so we could see the sky. Then I woke up and was confused because I thought it was real. Good times.

i dreamed that i wrestled a bear last night. the animal kind, not the big, hairy gay man kind. details are sketchy, but i was in this fucked up house on stilts. think troy mclure's house on the simpsons, only the floors were padded with gym mats. and the house was kinda built out over the shore of halifax harbour. there was someone else there, but i don't remember who it was, or if it was even a real person. we were waiting for a pizza to be delivered, and i was looking out the front of the house, up this long road that led to it, when a bear came flying through the window at me. it was like a small black bear. i remember wrestling it momentarily, some sharp pain, and then i threw it out the window into the harbour. then i remember explaining what just happened to other people. fucking weird.

I keep having dreams about my Mom. There are always the same theme. She is back for one day and that's it. But why she is back is always different. Sometimes she's back and alive and just going to die the next day. Sometimes she's back and healthy and just wants to garden but we know she'll be gone the next day. I like seeing her but sometimes it's too hard.

Last night was a set of firsts for me. It was the first time I've been someone other than myself in a dream, and also one of the first times I can recall dreaming in first person perspective (like in real life.)

It was crazy. I dreamed I was a hot, middle aged actress who had a twin. Aliens were coming down to Earth, and there was all this mad panic, religious talk, political discussion about almost every country trying to get nukes just in case the aliens proved hostile, etc. It was crazy.

But the most notable part was looking at my dad (who looked middle age himself and blonde. Hahaha weird) and wanting to tell him I loved him so much it almost broke my heart in two. It was SO powerful. I remember just looking at his face and being wrenched in pure adoration.

Edited by Prometheon

last night i dreamt that i was cheating on jeremy with this guy and we were at a highschool and i had to go to class so i gave him a kiss good bye. and then christine came around the corner with a group of people. 'mcdreamy' was there and he was drunk and making a fool out of himself and i thought it was was funny but christine was really, really embarrassed. then he gave me some of his liquor and it tasted like almonds

theeeee end

Rarely remember anything. When do, it always involves driving somewhere (but I can never figure out where) or shooting at something (but it's never clear what). The guns always jam. Meg thinks that means something. I think my subconscious is just an obstructionist son of a bitch who won't let me have the satisfaction of killing my enemies.

Edited by Sparq