Prometheon

Matthew Good - Hospital Music

Here's a cool version of Agoraphobe with the Limblifter AND Matty lyrics:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...17D1FCC653E37FD

Edit: it just occured to me that this might be in the store. If it is, someone can just delete this post or whatever.

Edited by Prometheon

Matts new album could be a blank cd with no songs on it and i'd still give it a 10 and tell everyone it rocks!

what about matthew coping the group "system of a down" idea with the album "steel this album" but release 12-14 songs acoustically recorded in his apartment on cd-r's plane jane white tops no logos or anything on the cd-r

post-2-1154156377.jpg

From the MBlog, naturally:

Rather than finishing lyrics to the final two songs for the new record (yes, I am going in to record soon), I decided to spend some time going over the recent publication of findings by a team of American and Iraqi epidemiologists overseen by Johns Hopkins University

With all the new songs mentioned in this thread nobody has mentioned the possibility of Metal Airplanes, Matt's most recent song, being on the album. Either way, if Matt includes these songs or not, I think we are all excited about Matt at least being a good enough state of mind to be working on music again. Maybe this is just him venting out his frustrations with this past year or the state of the world, but I see it as a positive step in the right direction for him.