ecnarf

For The College Bound

No, I call people who fit the bill of Beth's "I'm getting my way paid through here, I'm just here to party" stereotype who promise to fuck up my life and get rid of my good grades and passing courses a tool.

Oh, and people who have sex in my closet on top of my minifridge. That's just rude.

so i didn't have the internet for what feels like forever... but i am back. i love carleton. and i love my roomate, tamara. right now i'm bored but i've been pretty busy since i got here. i haven't seen too many drunk people.. just 2 guys who were moderately attractive that hit on my friend vanessa at a dance.

4th dundas doesn't really party...

My floor is THE party floor. Seriously. Sophs who live off-campus have messaged this one girl on our floor saying "I've heard that [floor] is THE place to be" and they're damn right about that.

Guys can't be sluts, pony boy.

of course they can, robin.

Holy Hydrogen Disulfide, Batman!

Beth, I was drinking before but not tonight. I'm just glad to have the lucidity back. Though being drunk would mean I would be out dancing with some fine talent.

Evan, you have full license to call me an idiot for that decision.

last night, we played dance dance revolution in the 4th dundas lounge and my roommate and i went back to our room at 12 and then this guy from down the hall came over and talked about himself untl 2 in the morning. seriously. now i'm going to go nap.

here is something you should do in res. get some milk, and just keep it your fridge for the year. dont drink it! but at the end of the year when everyone goes for drinks, find that one person who you didnt like all through the year, when he is trashed out of his mind, dump the milk in his bed. i did something similar like this in my last year of res, only it was coffee we had out since october (with an egg added in Feb) and we dumped it into a bed of a guy in my hall that everyone hated.