ecnarf

For The College Bound

here is something you should do in res. get some milk, and just keep it your fridge for the year. dont drink it! but at the end of the year when everyone goes for drinks, find that one person who you didnt like all through the year, when he is trashed out of his mind, dump the milk in his bed. i did something similar like this in my last year of res, only it was coffee we had out since october (with an egg added in Feb) and we dumped it into a bed of a guy in my hall that everyone hated.

thats a dick move, I would only do that if they did something similar to that to me

Lol orientation is awesome. Clearly your universities < my university.

In the mathematical sense, I didn't quite understand what < or > meant until a few years ago. I know this makes no sense.

When I was in grade one, they taught us this by saying that the < or > sign was pacman and that pacman wants to eat the bigger number. So, I would look at 7x > 9y and be like "7x is bigger than the other one" but I couldn't actually figure out which sign was greater than and which one was less than. This is so fucked up because I'm actually very smart. Just couldn't understand that concept. I finally figured out about 2 years ago that < is kinda like and L and that it means less than. True story.

i still have trouble remembering what's what. i remember it like the little one eats the big one.

Yeahyeah, I did that for years. It was an alligator. But really if you think of it as a diagram of sorts, where the point is the lesser end and the opening is the greater, it makes sense. That's how I figured it out.

You all have infantile understanding of mathematical operators.

Right on, Eng boy.

P.S. University is like summer camp where you get woken up at 3 AM because everyone else on the floor is high, drunk, or a combination thereof, and wants to go banging on everyone's doors to mimic frosh week.

What a bunch of dicks.

i suppose it does. Weird thing bout my res is no one gets high. They have a strict policy on it and it has apparently scared everyone out of it. They have a really lax policy on alcohol though, which is cool.

Adam:

1. Who Cares If He Capitalized Inappropriate Words, You Sound Like A Total Loser Getting Worked Up Over It

2. Instead of complaining, when they're partying, go out with them, get drunk, bang some chick, com back here tell us about it and be merry!

Stop Capitalizing Words That Don't Need To Be Capitalized.

It looks stupid.

Why Should I Stop? Because YOU Said So? HaHaHaHa

Loser

Adam:

1. Who Cares If He Capitalized Inappropriate Words, You Sound Like A Total Loser Getting Worked Up Over It

2. Instead of complaining, when they're partying, go out with them, get drunk, bang some chick, com back here tell us about it and be merry!

Agreed. It's College, Live It Up

Adam:

If it were the weekend or if I had late classes, I totally would. But I fucking have class in the morning.