Blender

Does Anyone Else Have An Insanley Boring Job?

So heres the dealio, it is 2:04 and I am working for a water company. Doing what you ask? Sitting at this damn computer! It can be sooooo slow and I work 11 hour shifts, I open and close the place. THERE IS NOTHING TO DO HERE!!! I am going phsyco..I am so lucky I have my ipod and Matt Good playing right now,aswell as msn. But I feel like i would have more fun chewing tin foil then work here.

Anyone else in the same boat?

I tray up endless amounts of frozen dough... then i tray up endless amounts of already cooked bread, to later be warmed up, to be sold at Sobeys. Over, and over again. Staring at the white walls that surround me. Throwing things in a proofer to enlarge adn then cook. It's goddamn boring. So i can totally relate.

Edited by supercanuk

I work at a small, family-owned Furniture Upholstery company, who seem to think they need me there, when they don't, but I'm not complaining cos I'm paid well

But jebus there's nothing to do.

Although I do enjoy the scant couple of hours when the boss is out, and his sons (Who also works with me) decide they want to play football in the parking lot with me.

MSN is a Godsend.

I tray up endless amounts of frozen dough... then i tray up endless amounts of already cooked bread, to later be warmed up, to be sold at Sobeys. Over, and over again. Staring at the white walls that surround me. Throwing things in a proofer to enlarge adn then cook. It's goddamn boring. So i can totally relate.

You work at Sobey's too? I'm in the front end, so it's not too boring, and this week is Dollar Days, so there's always lots to do. Saturday nights are a bitch, though. Dead as the grave.

You work at Sobey's too? I'm in the front end, so it's not too boring, and this week is Dollar Days, so there's always lots to do. Saturday nights are a bitch, though. Dead as the grave.

Crazyness, yah i hate my job haha do you?

Crazyness, yah i hate my job haha do you?

Not all the time. My supervisors are pretty cool, and when it's not Dollar Days, things are pretty slack. Still, it's not exactly the most intellectually stimulating environment ;)

My worst experience so far was having to unclog a toilet, only find that it was busted and not flushing properly anyways. You know how sometimes you'll flush a plugged toilet and it start to fills up? That was what happened, with putrid brown water. So, I basically had to wait for about 5 minutes for the water to go down a little bit before I stuck the plunger in. I had to go really slow so I wouldn't splash anything on myself. 30 minutes to finish. I made sure to spray myself down with sanitizer when I finished. Ugh...

/activates memory repression

I work at a small, family-owned Furniture Upholstery company, who seem to think they need me there, when they don't, but I'm not complaining cos I'm paid well

But jebus there's nothing to do.

Although I do enjoy the scant couple of hours when the boss is out, and his sons (Who also works with me) decide they want to play football in the parking lot with me.

MSN is a Godsend.

And I had fun talking with you while you were at work. ;)

I work for UPS, fixing all the retarded problems people have with their packages, some of which are caused by retarded delivery drivers. It's way too busy, but still manages to be boring.

I make shitty overpriced food, that I can't even bloody well eat myself, and that makes me a hypocrit. All day I wonder when the hell I'm going to be off, because there's only one person there remotely close to my awesomeness level to be friends with, and cutting and cooking and preparing all the same crap everyday for an ungrateful employee abusing company(Boston Pizza), just makes the day a little hard to get through. So yeah, I have a pretty boring job. A pretty despisable job.

Bah! That's nothing. I've done your job for five years. And I know I told you about my PW Co-op...incredibly busy on occasion, and the rest of my time was spent in a fabric-walled box reading whatever I could find on the internet.

I know I say this all the time, but if you've got a boring job and a computer, you should download and read God's Debris.

At any rate....you're getting paid for it.

Edited by Sparq

I talk to Americans and explain to them the concept of "no pay bill for three months means no cable teevee, internet or phone." Then I listen to them bitch at me for another five minutes then I say; "listen if you don't pay your rent, you get evicted, if you don't pay your bills, you don't get the service, it's one of the world's most simple concepts."

Then they call me an asshole and hang up and then I talk to the next one.

I often post on this board during my physics lectures.

It helps when you know all the material.

Seriously...that post has nothing to do with this thread. Do you even have a job? Stop posting stuff to tell us how smart you are. Hugs

My 'job' right now is kinda boring. I'm on the cardiology floor and I go on rounds with the docs and tell them the right drugs to use. Generally, the docs know what they are doing so I don't have too much to do most times. The one thing about cardio that pisses me off though, half these people wouldn't have these problems if they would get off their fucking asses and lose some weight. Fuck.

Seriously...that post has nothing to do with this thread. Do you even have a job? Stop posting stuff to tell us how smart you are. Hugs

My 'job' right now is kinda boring. I'm on the cardiology floor and I go on rounds with the docs and tell them the right drugs to use. Generally, the docs know what they are doing so I don't have too much to do most times. The one thing about cardio that pisses me off though, half these people wouldn't have these problems if they would get off their fucking asses and lose some weight. Fuck.

Being a student is my job, pretty much. It fits all the criterion:

-I go on the internet when I'm supposed to be doing stuff

-My "bosses" don't give a shit about me

-I don't get paid enough for it.

P.S. Hugs.

I love you. In my eyes you are that chick from Waiting.

Edited by Blender