this episode was cool...not overtly dramatic but still had some good heartwarming parts while not totally voiding itself of action. Just curious what happened to the rest of island cast? it would make sense that they also made it to the 70's. I guess we'll see !!!

I would assume if they leave with the thing in the well it will be the normal time.

What ever happened to no time travel on lost ?!?!?! lol...yeah...further proof no one knew what they were doing after season one!

what's up with the statues that keep popping up but not explained ?

I just saw the clip for next week(the dvr cut it off) and wow, this show needs to wrap and enough forcing the soap opera drama. Really most of the questions have been answered. You have a lot of little questions(statues..how the island started) but the major things are all gone and it happened in a rather anticlimactic way. Now were stuck watching time traveling young and the restless. You have a show that has basically filler every week that some how gets turned into an actually story. Hell the characters aren't even developing any longer.

After THREE years people move on...fuck.

seriously. less jack and more ben randomly dealing ISLAND JUSTICE

hells yeah...jack makes the least sense of all the characters, when he should be the one making the most rational decisions. Ben seeming nuts at least makes sense. Plus all the crazy stuff, like the time travling island, smoke monsters, twisted revenge plots. That's good stuff. Jack trying to mess up sawyer's live is poor writing.

This episode wasn't so bad, it was much better than the preview suggested. sayid shooting ben? he didn't finish him off...that seemed obvious.

Where's the original plane survivors bernard and the rest? shouldn't they be in the 70's? or are they gonna just "oopss...couldn't handle the time travel" and write 'em out all easy. Maybe Sayid will run into them..

Edited by prototypepariah

No, the rest of the people who stayed behind were in the 70's, they time shifted on the island Rose,Bernard etc etc... The new set of plane crash victims are chilling on the other island independent of the original secondary survivors in the present.

Ben's not dead anyway sayid didn't look at him he ran off...ben dead = end of show, this pointless to shoot him, but still unexpected.

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo weak... and as usual illogical actions by the cast.

sayid a professional killer for his whole life shoots ben once in the chest and then runs off instead of finishing the job or even checking? please...I mean you know he wasn't gonna be killed but still. And even if your gonna make some retarded argument that sayid's intention was to get ben to the "others" that's even more foolish.

Then all this blah blah blah soap opera drama....take 43 minutes to spell out in agonizing detail how the kid gets dumped off.

It's been so long I don't remember what happened to claire at all...

-----------

I know I bitch a lot in this thread i'm just super bummed this show can't right itself and I've watched too many seasons to just give up.