This one had it's moments. But over all it's just like they keep piling on twist after twist after twist. enough already you have a ton of plot to ram through. It's like so anti filler it's like filler if that makes sense.

It was a nice touch to show the new crash survivors infected? I'm guessing...

ben's back story was pretty good it filled in some stuff, although not killing russo didn't make a lot of sense w/e he was young we'll see where it goes.

The plane captain - he was usual lost nonsense. He had to go with sun but now he HAS to go back....lol...

Anyone else still not remember claire's departure - maybe fill me in cause I still can't remember why she left other than to make twist 24390 that she's jack's brother. whoopie....

Come on guys, Claire was in one of the Other's homes when the commando dudes came onto the island. The house happened to get hit by a rocket or something and they couldn't find her body, so we all assume she's dead and that's how she got out to the cabin with Christian Sheppard.

edit: if you all don't like the show, why do you still watch and then bother to post on a thread that was made specifically for the show? I mean, I hate Grey's Anatomy, but I don't watch it week after week and then go post on forums about how much I hate it.

Edited by matrix

Come on guys, Claire was in one of the Other's homes when the commando dudes came onto the island. The house happened to get hit by a rocket or something and they couldn't find her body, so we all assume she's dead and that's how she got out to the cabin with Christian Sheppard.

edit: if you all don't like the show, why do you still watch and then bother to post on a thread that was made specifically for the show? I mean, I hate Grey's Anatomy, but I don't watch it week after week and then go post on forums about how much I hate it.

Actually, her body didn't go missing. She was all disoriented after the blast, but went with Sawyer when they left the other's village (after the smoke monster owned all those GI Joe guys). They made a fire in the forest that night and went to sleep. She woke up and Christian was sitting down by the fire, holding the baby. He told her to go with him, so she left the baby there and went with him. In the morning, Sawyer couldn't find her, but found Aaron and then proceeded to the helicopter. Then John saw her in the Cabin with Christian.... where he was told not to mention it to anybody.

I guess your referring to me ? My reason is up there take a closer look : )

Thanks for helping jog my memory folk singer.

Edited by prototypepariah

I haven't been a big fan of the first 8? episodes this season, more of the same, not a lot of questions answered. A lot of back story what ifs.

BUTTTTT yesterdays episode was killer. IDK but richard was sooooooooooooooooo good in it. Again it really didn't answer much. You knew he was from the ship and how he got there was also kinda obvious..but he was so strong, it's amazing how moving he was. He should have had way more airtime.